The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets beating the Raven$s on Sunday tho , I'm calling it now ...might be the jack dan or the fact the Ravens suckk

Hope Geno leads the game winning drive

Last edited:
Seattle watch your back Sunday night. Tonight I saw a lot of good from players on the cards roster. They're o-line can hang even with two guard injuries and their #1 weakness last year (pass rush) is now their strength. Forcing a pass with Golden draped over him, Fitzpatrick threw a pick which swearinger intercepted. Swearinger, jungle boy setting the tone with a vicious hit..
and Dj #31 if you don't see he's one of the best Rb in the game, idk what you're seeing. Floyd #15 might have just been resurrected after havingmore drops than catches this season. smokey's PS concussion issues from training camp seem to be gone, i counted 5 or4 1st down plays in a row that were 1st down completetions to #12. Granted NYJ secondary but he's making the catches.
Seahawks on the road Sunday night, let's see it

Seattle watch your back Sunday night. Tonight I saw a lot of good from players on the cards roster. They're o-line can hang even with two guard injuries and their #1 weakness last year (pass rush) is now their strength. Forcing a pass with Golden draped over him, Fitzpatrick threw a pick which swearinger intercepted. Swearinger, jungle boy setting the tone with a vicious hit..
and Dj #31 if you don't see he's one of the best Rb in the game, idk what you're seeing. Floyd #15 might have just been resurrected after havingmore drops than catches this season. smokey's PS concussion issues from training camp seem to be gone, i counted 5 or4 1st down plays in a row that were 1st down completetions to #12. Granted NYJ secondary but he's making the catches.

They have one of the most talented rosters in the league, no one expected them to start 1-3. Seems like they're turning things around, but they now have a brutal 5 game stretch that includes the Seahawks, Panthers, Vikings, and Falcons.

Last edited:
Left when they benched pickpatrick, Came back to read the comments.

Went from Geno Bambino to GeNOPE.

HAHA

We ain't worried about a team that lost to the pats without Brady and gronk

Jets beating the Raven$s on Sunday tho , I'm calling it now ...might be the jack dan or the fact the Ravens suckk

Hope Geno leads the game winning drive
Put the bottle down
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom