The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope Nicholas and co. are ready for the JTrain to drop another 2 hundo next week

Last edited:

Falcons and Dolphins throwbacks are some of the best unis in the league.

Both should consider adding the road versions of them and making them their unis full time.

Falcons need that red helmet though:

throwback-sample.jpg
I actually like em better without the red helmet. This picture though....Turner and Abraham seems like that team was ages ago

Falcons and Dolphins throwbacks are some of the best unis in the league.

Both should consider adding the road versions of them and making them their unis full time.

Falcons need that red helmet though:

throwback-sample.jpg

They have the best current jerseys and throwbacks

GG all the Eagles fans.. thought the offensive line would look a tad better after a bye. We had a chance to close that game out early if we score on those two early turnovers..gave the offense two really short fields and they gave it right back :smh:

GG man.. props for paying up on the bet..

Also GG rest of vikes fans.. just glad wentz survived

Spectacular job letting the trash *** Niners march down the field 75 yards in under two minutes to start the game

Yeah the Dolphins throwbacks are great. Wish they would go to that full time...Falcons good too. I like the red, but prefer the black helmets mostly. It's like the Chargers and their powder blue...it's nice, but it's nice cause it's sparing. As an everyday getup...eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom