The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a stop on 3rd down :smokin

AB would've taken that to the house if it was a better throw though :smh:

Last edited:
Dolphins fans were so down on Ajayi, now he's a train. :lol:

Been his nickname since college.
And yes, when he was acting entitled and not competing for his spot... f-ck um.

But he took it back and look how well he is playing. But please, tell me more.

Tell it yourself. You 'Phins fans whine enough to write a novel. I ain't trying to hear no more....Dropped pass #nottannehillsfault, missed blocking assignment #nottannehillsfault, overthrow #nottannehills fault, sack #nottannehills fault, interception! Tannehill :smokin

:lol:

What in thee entire blue f-ck does this have to do with Jay Ajayi?!?!

Secondly... no one said it was or wasn't his fault. What has been said time and again was the team was dog sh-t and yo blame ONE person for a horrible team is ridiculously stupid.

But let me re-explain that for the millionth time while you do your usual NT Narrative.

You said, "tell me more." I did.

NT narrative. When you get stumped you clump...You clump the one who stumps you into all of Niketalk like it saves you...Think a little harder bro.

Jaws drunk

That Vikings loss + whatever you're drinking is a hell of a thing.

Finally a stop on 3rd down
smokin.gif

AB would've taken it to the house if it was a better throw though
mean.gif
chung made a hell of a play to  knock the ball away from le'veon in the endzone

Rivers going make this interesting.. being a chargers fan can't be good for your health

After an afternoon of going out and not watching any football, I came to my senses. I can't give up on my squad like that. We have gone through 2-3 win seasons. I know will be back to being a competitive team sooner or later. The way the league is set up, it's next to impossible to be consistently terrible. I feel like the simp that can't let go of that good for nothing *****, no matter how bad she treats him :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom