The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what?

Had no idea they had halftime shows for the london games :lol:,Craig David is that dude though :pimp: :pimp:

I can't believe the comeback he made

#1 album 15 years after Born to Do It, dude is so talented

New album was flames as well :lol: :smokin,well deserved.

Born to do it is forever one of the GOATs though,it legit still gets spins from me every now and then

Last edited:
Hawks online should try the NBA pull the chair routine to see if they can get a d lineman to fall.

Now they literally give up on trying to score on the last drive of the game because the offensive line is so bad.

How do you hold that much at the professional level.  How?

Last edited:

Born to do it is forever one of the GOATs though,it legit still gets spins from me every now and then

I saw him in 2001 at the Electric Factory in Philly, one of the best concerts I have ever seen

Last edited:

I saw him in 2001 at the Electric Factory in 2001, one of the best concerts I have ever seen

Well damn,back when he first blew up when UKG was that wave...that must've been incredible :wow: :wow:

Mad jealous :lol:,I'll admit though,never would've taken you for a big Craig David fan stilln :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom