The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dream is over stillin729 stillin729

good thing they kept him in when the o-line wasn't blocking :smh:

The stillin729 stillin729 curse will be over when he embraces the Chargers, as his curse and the Charger's curse will counterbalance one another.

if this is what it takes, I will buy season tickets to the Chargers, they probably cost $200 anyway

Stillln jersey curse a thing?

:nerd:

Jacksonville is nice in the fall I hear :nerd:

I didn't buy the Wentz jersey though :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just read thru this thread and can't believe people questioning Joey Bosa. Lol the chargers are SO in the wrong. That's crazy how fans side with ownership especially when the owners clearly are fault in this case.

Holy **** that's crazy. I don't even like paying $20-30 bucks to park in Charlotte to the Panthers-Bucs games :lol:

Just read thru this thread and can't believe people questioning Joey Bosa. Lol the chargers are SO in the wrong. That's crazy how fans side with ownership especially when the owners clearly are fault in this case.

fans side with whatever suits their agenda. people think Bosa is a douche, so they side with the Charger FO :lol:

I'm not a fan of rookie players holding out. They haven't accomplished anything and they're still getting millions. At the same time, Chargers are worth a billion or so I'm assuming. They can afford to pay their players.

Are the Chargers owners having cash flow problems? It seems Every first round pick they have misses significant time
Even star players like Ladanlian had to Hold out.
There has to be a reason they're pulling this deferred $ crap on Bosa...
Maybe they truly don't have it, it's the only thing that makes sense. Tom Condon isn't a fly by night Agent, he gets **** done and he knows the Chargers are trying to pull some stunts on them

Are the Chargers owners having cash flow problems? It seems Every first round pick they have misses significant time
Even star players like Ladanlian had to Hold out.
There has to be a reason they're pulling this deferred $ crap on Bosa...
Maybe they truly don't have it, it's the only thing that makes sense. Tom Condon isn't a fly by night Agent, he gets **** done and he knows the Chargers are trying to pull some stunts on them

If I remember right, the Chargers are among the least wealthiest teams in the league based on ownership worth.

Even then, it's no excuse. Mark Davis is far and away the "poorest" owner in the league and the Raiders do not pull these stunts with their draftees.

there ain't no team in the NFL that is hurting for cash flow

I think the Chargers are being lame but Bosa is a douche so I am siding with the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom