The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of the Jags fan base, I personally would like to apologize for this display of something they call football in Jacksonville.

Please... Please turn to NBA action.

The season has officially been shut down.

Last edited:
Over/under Gus Bradley doesn't make it to Monday?
laugh.gif
he needs to get fired right now at half.

On behalf of the Jags fan base, I personally would like to apologize for this display of something they call football in Jacksonville.

Please... Please turn to NBA action.

The season has officially been shut down.
you're lowkey the curse.

lions looking like a potential wildcard team

jags a dumpster fire

A DREAM DEFERRED: The Players' Tribune NT Exclusive

This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my amauter life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a fan and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.

The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as fan — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new team and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I’m from Columbus, GA originally, but the Detroit Lions truly raised me. It taught me so much about losing close games, blowout, setting my expectations low as well as what it means to be a diehard fan. There are no words to express what the organization and the playery mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The few good, however mostly bad memories and 0 - 16 record season are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable experiences are what made this deliberation so challenging.

It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my active fan career.

I will miss the Detroit Lions, and the role I have had in rooting for this remarkable sub-average team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the NT NFL thread — the friends and fellow fans (@SneakerPro) that I went to war with on the thread for three years, and all the dedicated posters of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to me.

N
ICKFOLARIN

/ DEPUTY PUBLISHER

What can Bradley possibly say to his team in the locker room, should've just left them out on the field and let them play catch at this point :lol:

Last edited:
What can Bradley possibly say to his team in the locker room, should've just left them out on the field and let them play catch at this point :lol:

Exactly, them dudes are completely checked out and ready to go home. Any leaders on that team would do most of the talking to rally the team. Two stops and two touchdowns and they at least have a shot, but damn the Jags look like some ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom