The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is amazing. the entire Packer WR corp unwashed themselves. go figure

Funny how receivers having the ball thrown right into their hands is considered unwashing themselves

funny how suddenly they're all open. remember when they couldn't get open to save their lives?

They still can't. Open your eyes, most of these completions are tight windows being thrown into.

What game are you watching? Where are these wide open routes you speak of? There's a Falcon glued to everyone of them in everyone of those completions :lol:

Be objective man

Jordy was pretty open on that bomb

Jordy TD pretty open

Geronimo TD was a GREAT throw into a tight window

Jordy catch before the FG was GREAT throw that Jordy almost botched

happy?

Last edited:
this is amazing. the entire Packer WR corp unwashed themselves. go figure

Funny how receivers having the ball thrown right into their hands is considered unwashing themselves

funny how suddenly they're all open. remember when they couldn't get open to save their lives?

They still can't. Open your eyes, most of these completions are tight windows being thrown into.

What game are you watching? Where are these wide open routes you speak of? There's a Falcon glued to everyone of them in everyone of those completions :lol:

Be objective man

Jordy was pretty open on that bomb

Jordy TD pretty open

Geronimo TD was a GREAT throw into a tight window

Jordy catch before the FG was GREAT throw that Jordy almost botched

happy?

TBH yes :lol:
Just wanted some objectivity.

I may be a Pats hater but like I said Brady keeps playing like that he's clearly O player of the year. He's outplaying every QB minus Carr right now.

Just because I defend Rodgers play today doesn't mean I'm just blindly saying he's having a great year :lol:

TBH yes :lol:
Just wanted some objectivity.

I may be a Pats hater but like I said Brady keeps playing like that he's clearly O player of the year. He's outplaying every QB minus Carr right now.

Just because I defend Rodgers play today doesn't mean I'm just blindly saying he's having a great year :lol:

good. now go Chargers :lol:

ain't trying to play at 5K feet above sea level in January

Last edited:
Anyone seeing Geronimo's old tweets popping up?

Dude is a wild boy
roll.gif
roll.gif
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom