The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get smacked week 1 though.

I think they can compete against the teams in their division. Texans/Jags still the best teams and Colts have the best QB. If MM can run effective play action off the running game they will be in games. Running the ball will allow them to control clock and keep the defense off the field. MM has to convert on those 3rd downs.

Last edited:
I think they can compete against the teams in their division. Texans/Jags still the best teams and Colts have the best QB. If MM can run effective play action off the running game they will be in games. Running the ball will allow them to control clock and keep the defense off the field. MM has to convert on those 3rd downs.

This has to be the most well thought out, logical post I've ever seen from you :lol:

Mariota is efficient as hell but his line needs to make sure he doesn't get killed again this year. Their defense is pretty bad though so they would probably have to score a lot of points to win games.

Sausage Party brought the lulz, saw it last night. One of the ending scenes was wild :lol:

Dak looks tiny for 6'2" no?

Last edited:
ah flip cup won again last night :x

Sean Mannion looked good last night I see, I thought he was going to be a starting caliber QB in this league

Jimmy Irsay and Rex Ryan beefing.
laugh.gif
[Future] Sensational. [/Future]

Rex Ryan took exception to Colts owner Jim Irsay's suggestion that the reason Indianapolis sat Andrew Luck was that the Buffalo Bills coach doesn't let up in the preseason.

"Take a look at the tapes, and see how many times we blitzed," Ryan said before pausing to collect his thoughts.

"I can tell you one thing, [Colts coach] Chuck Pagano's a good friend of mine, a legitimate, good friend of mine. I have way more respect for him than I do others."

Ryan's comment was clearly directed at Irsay following Buffalo's preseason-opening 19-18 loss to the Colts on Saturday night.

Two hours before the game, Irsay announced on his Twitter account that the Colts would wait until next week at home for Luck to make his first preseason start.
Colts Fans; it's a long Pre-Season and 2 Home Games are coming in the next 2 Weeks..Look for #12 to make 1st Start then instead of tonight.

— Jim Irsay (@JimIrsay) August 13, 2016
Irsay followed with a second tweet:
.... Yes,there is some truth on this dark,rainy night; that my good friend Rex...has never heard of the word.... PRESEASON[emoji]128516[/emoji]!!!

— Jim Irsay (@JimIrsay) August 13, 2016
laugh.gif

Slick Jimbo already in mid-season form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom