The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CwDbHwEWgAE9WOL

:x :x

lol fox sports is a joke. of course defensive guys like howie long and strahan are going to disagree with cam as far as the illegal hits he takes.

just air the damn World Series already. 

Lmao Rodgers is too sus

*looks at location, proceeds to scoff in amusement* You guys gotta fight with TB to get to us. Your much better off than those sorry *** Panthers though....
Born and raised in the NOLA,just live in Atl now.Not worried about Tampa at all

@NEPD_Loyko: Based on that ratio, Rob Gronkowski is on pace to break Tony Gonzalez's Tight End TD record in just 53 more games or 139 games total..

Good lord :x

Tony G was a bad man for almost 2 decades too :x :x

*puts on serious hat for 7 seconds*

what's the deal with Capers. how much longer is he safe?

I might be the wrong packer fan to ask. Lot of packers fans don't like him but I've seen a ton of improvement from this defense over the last few years. Took a little time for the defense to replace and recover from losing guys like Nick Collins and Woodson. Our run D is much improved. Our secondary has been hit with injuries pretty bad at the moment. They were good last year. I think Sam Shields career is close to being over with his concussions too. I think Capers is still safe and I expect the defense to be capable later in the year.

@NEPD_Loyko: Based on that ratio, Rob Gronkowski is on pace to break Tony Gonzalez's Tight End TD record in just 53 more games or 139 games total..

Good lord :x

Tony G was a bad man for almost 2 decades too :x

Fingers crossed that he stays somewhat healthy...

Last edited:
*puts on serious hat for 7 seconds*

what's the deal with Capers. how much longer is he safe?

I might be the wrong packer fan to ask. Lot of packers fans don't like him but I've seen a ton of improvement from this defense over the last few years. Took a little time for the defense to replace and recover from losing guys like Nick Collins and Woodson. Our run D is much improved. Our secondary has been hit with injuries pretty bad at the moment. They were good last year. I think Sam Shields career is close to being over with his concussions too. I think Capers is still safe and I expect the defense to be capable later in the year.

makes sense. and it was you or Retro that posted that you're down to CB's #5 and #6. so can't expect too much there i guess

Just came across this take,could it be true? :nerd:

@ByJimCorbett: What Andrew Luck was supposed to be, Derek Carr has become. The AFC's new Lion, challenger to Brady, Peyton throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom