The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant just eat every and anyone's turkey.. way to easy to screw up and dry out the meat

I mean you can't really go wrong with mac n cheese, turkey, chicken and sweet potatoe casserole
my family doesn't do mac and cheese, it's a travesty

my grandmom would not stand for this if she was still alive
I cant do American style mac and cheese.. well I cut dairy out of my diet, so don't do any mac and cheese

but you're missing out in life if you haven't had an opportunity to have Bahamian macaroni.. like so:

Last edited:
I've cut mac and cheese out of my diet too but for Thanksgiving I can make an exception

I do make a mean seafood mac and cheese with white cheddar

Dammit i said Thanksgiving food was good!!!!! :lol:

I'd take chicken parm with a side of pasta over turkey & potatoes tho

only thing that's off limits for me is ham.

No pork on my fork ever.

I'm lactose intolerant myself. But I have to get some of the mac n cheese. I'll deal with the consequences later lol

Dammit i said Thanksgiving food was good!!!!! :lol:

giphy.gif

Dammit i said Thanksgiving food was good!!!!!
laugh.gif

Chicken parm reminds me of Peyton.

Peyton was a great player who is now retired.

Darrelle Revis was also a great player who is now retired.

Last edited:
Turkey is probably the thing I eat the least of on Thanksgiving to be honest. sweet potatoes, stuffing, mac & cheese, cornbread, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, all the ******* pies and sweets....cot damn. im getting hungry

Not a hot take nick. Thanksgiving food is Meh. Turkey, Mac and cheese, stuffing etc etc. I don't f with Thanksgiving food. trash.

Last edited:
Revis is my guy, you not gonna single him out. The whole ****** team has quit already. They knew weeks ago the season was over.

Darrelle Revis was also a great player who is now retired.

The startling numbers from Darrelle Revis' performance yesterday against the Browns: He was targeted 16 times. He allowed 10 completions for 122 yards and missed two tackles, according to Pro Football Focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom