The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a few hours, but the Jamie Collins trade is finally sinking in after the initial shock.

McCourty said everyone on the team is shook.

**** everything right now. :smh:

Took a few hours, but the Jamie Collins trade is finally sinking in after the initial shock.

been reading some of the beat writers who are throwing out the, "sometimes you have to execute a hostage to show you mean business" line. basically, Bill knows the defense has been slacking lately and wanted to send a message to the team.

i don't think that's the sole purpose of the deal, obviously. but that, cap situation, and Collins' rumored free lancing are all playing into it

damn, didn't even see that post by @nickmaz96
sick.gif

wait till he get a car he probably gonna be running fake ubers past the club 
mean.gif

Last edited:
nickmaz coming with the hot takes today
First thanksgiving dinner is overrated and now hooking up with the boring girl at a party
What's next bruh?

Last edited:

been reading some of the beat writers who are throwing out the, "sometimes you have to execute a hostage to show you mean business" line. basically, Bill knows the defense has been slacking lately and wanted to send a message to the team.

i don't think that's the sole purpose of the deal, obviously. but that, cap situation, and Collins' rumored free lancing are all playing into it

probably a call from cheap kraft. sacrifice one guy to let the team know you play for the pats at our price or we ship you to cleveland. dare to call our bluff.

Cowboys gonna be running the NFC East for the next 10 years

That defense isn't good and Dak ain't the answer. That line is great and will keep them afloat until players get hurt.

I gotta pass out candy, missing the game. Even though the Bears are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom