The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really used the OC as a scapegoat and extended Bradley. 
laugh.gif

How many wins since Del Rio again? 16?

thread is at its funniest when food is the subject , some of y'all are wierd as hell tho.

My dude the collector the collector got himself a plate of rice with ketchup on it with candy corn and peeps as sides :smh:

I bite the head off peeps first before consumption. Just like animal crackers.

:lol:

when i was a kid, i'd get into the big jar/container of animal crackers and bite the heads off and put them back in the jar :rofl:

Last edited:

thread is at its funniest when food is the subject , some of y'all are wierd as hell tho.

My dude @The Collector got himself a plate of rice with ketchup on it with candy corn and peeps as sides
mean.gif
laugh.gif

when i was a kid, i'd get into the big jar/container of animal crackers and bite the heads off and put them back in the jar
roll.gif
reading this reminds me of how that one NTer would go into the store and halfway eat cookies and put them back in the box 
roll.gif
sick.gif

My dude the collector the collector got himself a plate of rice with ketchup on it with candy corn and peeps as sides :smh:

when i was a kid, i'd get into the big jar/container of animal crackers and bite the heads off and put them back in the jar :rofl:

Deadset Zimmer

My dude [@=/u/168461/The-Collector]@The Collector[/@] got himself a plate of rice with ketchup on it with candy corn and peeps as sides :smh:

reading this reminds me of how that one NTer would go into the store and halfway eat cookies and put them back in the box :rofl: :x

@nawghtyhare was lowkey one of the goat posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom