The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 9m9 minutes ago
The @Patriots' last 8 opponents have an average offensive DVOA of -11.5%. So you may not notice Jamie Collins missing until January.

The @Patriots' last 8 opponents have an average offensive DVOA of -11.5%. So you may not notice Jamie Collins missing until January.

#cupcakeschedule

we play you in that 8 game stretch :nerd:

#cupcakebroncos :nerd:

hawks and broncos only contenders. 2/8 games.

#mmmmmmmcupcakes

look at that backpedal :smh:

you better than that, franc

Last edited:
More like a #cupcakeleague, which we all know is the real issue.

Seahawks and Broncos games will be good tests for this offense. You want them to get punched in the mouth so they could figure out how to respond. Problem is...defense isn't gonna face a top 10 offense until possibly the playoffs. What happens if Brady and co. get contained though?

I was lowkey upset Big Ben got hurt when he did.
mean.gif

Last edited:

That is INSANE!

I've long questioned the skill and career development the league has in place for its officials and doubted it was on par with what goes on in other sports around the country and around the world but these bums aren't even full time?

We got semi-pros officiating pros. It's all makes so much sense now.

Last edited:

#cupcakeschedule

we play you in that 8 game stretch :nerd:

#cupcakebroncos :nerd:

hawks and broncos only contenders. 2/8 games.

#mmmmmmmcupcakes

look at that backpedal :smh:

you better than that, franc

2 steps back, 6 cupcake steps forward :nerd:

Seahawks and Broncos games will be good tests for this offense. You want them to get punched in the mouth so they could figure out how to respond. Problem is...defense isn't gonna face a top 10 offense until possibly the playoffs. What happens if Brady and co. get contained though?

I was lowkey upset Big Ben got hurt when he did. :smh:

yeah going into the year...i thought our defense would be better. but it just hasn't come together. they're not capable of stealing a game versus a higher end offense. and in january, we all know the likliehood of a top defense stopping a top offense is higher than a top offense beating a top defense. so we need our defense to hold teams. can't expect 2014 to happen again.

Last edited:

I was lowkey upset Big Ben got hurt when he did. :smh:

good point on the pats. not really facing an offense that can punch them in the mouth to see how they react. dont want that happening in january.

Banter > NFL talk in this thread. Keeps me here every single day. Product on the field is losing hundreds of thousands at a record pace.

:wow: :nthat: NFL thread brethren.

Last edited:
Ian Greengross
‏Congrats to @GBRB_30 (need to change the handle again) on getting claimed by the @nyjets! When I come to see you we'll hit the @carnegiedeli

Knile Davis the newest Jet RB :lol: not sure where he even fits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom