The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue rare looks like its basically just letting it simmer on each side for ten seconds 
sick.gif
that's really all it is. 

you let it heat up until the ice is melted and take it off. 15 seconds tops on the grill. 

a lot of times when you cut into a blue rare steak blood splatters everywhere. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Blue rare looks like its basically just letting it simmer on each side for ten seconds 
sick.gif
that's really all it is. 

you let it heat up until the ice is melted and take it off. 15 seconds tops on the grill. 

a lot of times when you cut into a blue rare steak blood splatters everywhere. 
laugh.gif
I don't have anything against people who prefer rare and I get the appeal of it but that blue rare ****? nah thats straight up eating raw meat at that point 
laugh.gif

that's really all it is. 

a lot of times when you cut into a blue rare steak blood splatters everywhere. :lol:

It's not actually blood.

That is INSANE!

I've long questioned the skill and career development the league has in place for its officials and doubted it was on par with what goes on in other sports around the country and around the world but these bums aren't even full time?

We got semi-pros officiating pros. It's all makes so much sense now.

**** is an absolute joke.

that's really all it is. 

a lot of times when you cut into a blue rare steak blood splatters everywhere. :lol:

****** eating like that is living DIFFERENTLY.

And if im eating steak there should be absolutely no need for sauce..

Hell, good enough burger place and no need for condiments.. hopefully fresh tomatoes, pickles and over easy egg

damn, that skins line isn't that great either. 

They've only given up 11 sacks all year (tied for 2nd in the league.) They have one of the best units in the league. Not having Trent REALLY sucks.

4 game suspension for smoking weed....Josh Brown, 1 game suspension for...

nah, ya'll have a good night.

*edit*

Mike Jones
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@MikeJonesWaPo

2 people familiar with the situation say that Williams MISSED a test, and that's why he was suspended four games.
6:24 PM - 1 Nov 2016

Missed test... :smh:

C'mon, Trent.

Last edited:
Blue rare? Disgusting. Minus whale take a bite straight from the cow like a wolf

Forreal. :lol:

Although, my Dad told me that the hunting tradition in our family was that the first deer you ever shot you had to take a bite out of the heart.

I'm not a hunter.

I do have an appreciation for some deer meat. Deer sausage, jerky, burgers, etc are all declicious to me.

That is INSANE!

I've long questioned the skill and career development the league has in place for its officials and doubted it was on par with what goes on in other sports around the country and around the world but these bums aren't even full time?

How don't you guys remember that... it came up many times during the replacement ref debacle a few years ago.

That is INSANE!

How don't you guys remember that... it came up many times during the replacement ref debacle a few years ago.

Idk I must not have been paying attention.

Honestly it makes the whole debacle less of a debacle.

They basically replaced amateur refs with other amateur refs who just weren't as good or experienced.

It's most facets of the major league sporting world, professional athletes call for professional officials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom