The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Boone out against Detroit ..didn't think our oline could possibly get worse :x

Eric Kendricks also out :smh:

5-11 confirmed

Last edited:
Forgot we had to play y'all bums next week :smh:

Only thing I'm thankful for Sunday is we'll be at home.

Last edited:
bye week makes for a stress free weekend of watching football. can fully enjoy the full slate :pimp:

NYJ v MIA
PHI v NYG
DET v MIN
IND v GB
DEN v OAK
BUF v SEA

all should entertain for various reasons :lol:

Last edited:
bye week makes for a stress free weekend of watching football. can fully enjoy the full slate :pimp:

NYJ v MIA
PHI v NYG
DET v MIN
IND v GB
DEN v OAK
BUF v SEA

:stoneface: @ the disrespect to the riveting, exhilarating and exciting Mariota vs. Rivers matchup

NYJ v MIA
PHI v NYG
DET v MIN
IND v GB
DEN v OAK
BUF v SEA

:stoneface: @ the disrespect to the riveting, exhilarating and exciting Mariota vs. Rivers matchup

disrespect intended :tongue:

nah. i've got no agenda/narrative or vested interest with either of those squads. that's all. go Chargers

Last edited:
My friend would like to ask the Giants fans what they think of Paul Perkins and if he could become the starter coming off their bye this week......

I like how Buc Em straight up improvised and finessed his way into being the only exception in this thread for getting fantasy scoops.

Last edited:
Dexter McCluster out for the season due to a "freak household injury". It truly is comical at this point. :smh:

Probably dropped something down the drain, reached his hand in there and cut on the garbage disposal instead of the light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom