The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wilkerson-e1460484871224.jpg

Looking forward to watching the eagles X Giants fight for who's season ends today while the cowboys make light work of Hue & Co. :pimp:

Last edited:
I rock with Dak but I'm still hoping Jerry throws fragile Romo out there and ruins they're season just for the lulz.

Why would their veteran QB be the one to derail their season? If Dak has been able to flourish with this personnel what makes you think they'd fall off like that with a healthy Romo? Even if he does get hurt again they still have Dak :lol:

I rock with Dak but I'm still hoping Jerry throws fragile Romo out there and ruins they're season just for the lulz.

Why would their veteran QB be the one to derail their season? If Dak has been able to flourish with this personnel what makes you think they'd fall off like that with a healthy Romo? Even if he does get hurt again they still have Dak :lol:

because Romo dropped a hold on a winning FG a bajillion years ago :lol:

Last edited:
y'all act like Romo won't flourish with Dez and Zeke leading the league in rushing

Dak is in a perfect situation

It's a perfect situation for any QB,let alone an experienced one :lol:

In other news

@RossDellenger:
#LSU announces that former CB Tyrann Mathieu has given $1 million to the university.

One. Million. Dollars.

Woah :wow:,really love how far dude has come ever since he became a pro :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom