The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you know you messing with a street cat. probably got the 8 ball jacket in every color.

Ha ha ha. I'm may very well be the nerdiest street dude on the planet Earth. 100% serious. One minute I can talk anime, video games, comics, action figure collecting and the next stomp a fool out for looking at me wrong.

We need to have a NT NFL thread get together. If I snap on a fool y'all better hold it down bar room brawl style.

good thing the nfl thread knows your weakness in case you get out of hand.

good thing the nfl thread knows your weakness in case you get out of hand.

Ha ha ha. This is scary accurate. All my Marvel, DC figures and cars are all still boxed. I don't take them out of the packages.

Really though I know how to conduct myself. I'll most likely be to blasted off alcohol or drugs to start a fight at a NT summit. I'd throw down in defense of the people I'm with at any moment though. Believe that.

Last edited:
CqMYatBUIAAjH-N.jpg:large

Jets color rush helmet :nerd:

View media item 2138562

Goodell probably gonna demand to get my winnings back from fantasy last year for having Josh Brown as my kicker

Preseason should just be two hand touch because good players will stop playing altogether soon except game 3

Looking forward to seeing how Romo and Foster look out there...

Last edited:
If our starters were playing the Helicopters would be in trouble. We're moving the ball with ease.

Colt looking like PRIME VICK!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how Romo and Foster look out there...

They need to stretch for a good hour to even have a chance of not pulling or breaking something.

If our starters were playing the Helicopters would be in trouble. We're moving the ball with ease.

Colt looking like PRIME VICK!

I saw the bits they were showing on NFLN. Colt moving it well. #14 was everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom