The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not convinced we're dealing with the real dmxfury here. He posts only emojis, hasn't praised the Browns at ALL since his "return"....

Something's not right.

I'm still not convinced we're dealing with the real dmxfury here. He posts only emojis, hasn't praised the Browns at ALL since his "return"....

Something's not right.

tumblr_ma9rxwe2ce1r3ku0uo1_500.jpg

The NFL **** a lot people.

I felt sorry for the majority of them.

I don't feel sorry for privileged douche Bosa and him being petty when he's looking at 25,000,000 guaranteed and he hasn't proved ****.

Last edited:
I've posted it before, the post got deleted. Can't do much about that.

I like it though, it perfectly fits how you are on NTS&T.

(relevant wrestling gif)

I don't feel sorry for privileged douche Bosa and him being petty when he's looking at 25,000,000 guaranteed and he hasn't proved ****.

Wait he's being offered 25 million guaranteed without playing a snap and is holding out for more? Dudes in here are actually defending this?

What's more disheartening is the if the Chargers drafted someone else at that number with a worse socioeconomic background they would've just had to take what was offered from the Chargers. It seems like they've been giving less then the rest of the franchises in the league for sometime now.

Wait a damn minute. Did awwsome awwsome the guy who lost a bet in the NBA thread and disappeared for months without paying really end a post directed towards me with "says a lot about you"?

If that wasn't you fam my apologies but come on bruh. You can't be serious. What part of the game is this.

I got banned, I didn't disappear. :lol:

And yes I'm talking to you, what you said is still garbage whether or not I paid a $150 bet.

You hoping men lose money when you just a fan.

Last edited:

He proved himself in college (where he also shoulda been paid if we being real) hence why he got drafted.

I don't even know how you could defend the Chargers in the situation.

I got banned, I didn't disappear. :lol:

And yes I'm talking to you, what you said is still garbage whether or not I paid a $150 bet.

Have you paid the bet? I don't care if it's $1.

You fail to realize I don't like Bosa. I've explained why. I don't know any current NFL players personally but I know a lot of people who have paid student loans. I side with those people against Bosa punk ***. If he would have torn up his knee and could never play in the NFL I would sleep well. Cosmic justice for his lame remarks.

Like Rose saying he had to think about his son and blah blah blah. Meanwhile in Chicago the city he is from young black males who support him are dying left and right. Playing for keeps tryna get paid. **** him.

Last edited:
Wait he's being offered 25 million guaranteed without playing a snap and is holding out for more? Dudes in here are actually defending this?

Theres a rookie scale so he cant get more. To my knowledge hes holding out because the chargers want to give him 85% of his bonus and defer the other 15% over 4 years which isnt guaranteed if hes released. Appearently again from what Ive heard is that most teams give the player all of their signing bonus money up front. The chargers have a history of doing this and have developed a bad rep among other agents and players because of it. Very cheap and petty.

Not feeling sorry for Bosa is not the same as defending the Chargers.

There's so much f*****ery in the NFL

Bosa doesn't move my needle and most regular posters know I cape for most players.

Last edited:
Yeah me either I dont give a **** about bosa and think hes a piece of crap but still think chargers are more in the wrong regardless.

Chargers 55% wrong Bosa 45%

I think Bosa is an entitled douche or I would probably side with him a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom