The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can give an extension to a guy that beats his wife but we can't draft a top prospect because he smokes weed. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Who is this Trevor Siemian person?

I would like to think I've watched my fair share of football between NFL, college and draft.. Don't think I've ever heard that name in my life

Northwestern.

I never thought he was special and wondering how I missed him standing out so much to where he's an NFL caliber QB.

Really did not get the pick.. Assumed it would be oline or Ramsey.. Maybe ole boy from Oregon who went to the 9ers, maybe

Melvin Gordon's running style doesnt fit their system either. That team is incompetent as Ive seen. Well not browns level but closelol

Two games tonight and it's week 3 of the preseason so they should be more watchable then the rest.

Falcons vs Dolphins & Cowboys vs Seahawks

Melvin Gordon's running style doesnt fit their system either. That team is incompetent as Ive seen. Well not browns level but closelol
Have yall taken a look at their 1st round picks dating back to Leaf. There's a handful of studs but the majority of the list is :x :x

Have yall taken a look at their 1st round picks dating back to Leaf. There's a handful of studs but the majority of the list is :x :x

it's really what you do in rounds 4-7 that make a team

1st round picks rarely turn out to be studs, if you can get a 5-7 year starter outside of a QB than you have done it right IMO

Last edited:
Isn't that like the majority of NFL teams though?
I'm not really sure it just looked like the Chargers had more duds than usual. Every franchise has had their lumps

1st round picks rarely turn out to be studs, if you can get a 5-7 year starter outside of a QB than you have done it right IMO

That's where the good GM's and teams that are consistently good year in and year out separate themselves from the pack

Last edited:

If you don't hit on 1st or 2nd rounders it always sets your team back, you gon be chasing and correcting year after year ...the later rounds is important for depth /suprise starter purposes but the 1st couple rounds usually determines how successful of a roster you will have

Patriots stay getting gems at the back of the draft.

It's still astounding to me how some teams evaluate picks and don't learn from the teams who consistently do it well.

If you don't hit on 1st or 2nd rounders it always sets your team back, you gon be chasing and correcting year after year ...the later rounds is important for depth /suprise starter purposes but the 1st couple rounds usually determines how successful of a roster you will have

Really, the one you need to hit in the 1st round is a QB/OLB/DE/OL.

A lot of times for everything else, you better off finding value in the later rounds.

There's those rare exceptions but for the most part research shows that.

Yes but hitting in the 1st and 2nd rounds doesn't mean a whole lot if you draft a bunch of later round guys who contribute nothing, then you are forced to spend heavily in free agency

Really, the one you need to hit in the 1st round is a QB/OLB/DE/OL.

A lot of times for everything else, you better off finding value in the later rounds.

There's those rare exceptions but for the most part research shows that.
Yea I wasn't talking bout running backs and centers n **** :lol: ...those positions you named you usually want to get those as 1st rounders cuz that's where the best players usually come from ...if you miss on those you spending pick after pick trying get right

Yea I wasn't talking bout running backs and centers n **** :lol: ...those positions you named you usually want to get those as 1st rounders cuz that's where the best players usually come from ...if you miss on those you spending pick after pick trying get right

Peace to the Bucs drafting a kicker in the 2nd.

Certain franchises stay bad for a reason.

Not only that, they traded their 3rd and 4th round picks too in order to get back in the second round...:smh:
Connor Barth is my boy but the Bucs kicking was bad. Not bad enough to take a kicker in the 2nd but it was bad.

I always felt like Jamies and Aguayo playing at FSU played a role in them being so eager to get him.

When your 2nd round kicker needs a mental coach...

I'll still never understand why they did this, it's like they didn't even bother to look at his numbers, NFL kickers make a living from 40+ out and he's not very good at that

Last edited:

I'll still never understand why they did this, it's like they didn't even bother to look at his numbers, NFL kickers make a living from 40+ out and he's not very good at that

Name recognition goes a long way I guess?

Like I said, I really don't understand the evaluation process with a lot of these teams.

Shoulda just kept their picks and picked up depth at positions they need.

Like Kendall Fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom