The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looked like a very serious injury.   To collapse holding your back like that...  Damn.

Yall tards been predicting the demise of the Hawks for a few seasons now :lol:
What in the world would make anybody say they are on the downfall?

How y'all watching? It says it doesn't come on NFLN for another 45 minutes.
that's what i'm saying  
nerd.gif

oh nvm it's on channel 7 over here.

God...Some times you just have to spell it out...

They lost Okung, starting LT...lest you don't know, is typically the linchpin to the offensive line. Another starter, Sweezy, gone...Tons of rookies and outcasts in Webb and Sowell. I've seen this bum Webb with Chicago and he's an absolute downgrade, couldn't get a job anywhere, and that's when he's healthy. Gilliam moving from different sides of the line...Issues everywhere. I don't know what you think I'm missing here...I've never known you to be objective though.

Last edited:
What? Really, that's what you say? :smh:

Stupid.

Haha what do you want me to say? I was assuming you had a dream about that or something along those lines. Only logical explanation for you statement. I mean the vikings are on the come up but still at the kids table imo. And yes I know they won last year. Pack should roll through the north this year and Im not one of those silly delusional homers. I call it like I see it

Last edited:
I TOLD YOU HE'S MADE OF GLASS. Ha ha ha

It's not to late to get off the Cowboy bandwagon. Washington fans will accept your NFC East winner votes.

It's been good. Not it's below average. Their schedule down the stretch in '15, as I pointed out last year, was against subpar or injured defenses...Defense in the sense of a pass rush...I'm tellin' ya right now..I'm not wrong. :lol: Just watch, man.

It's been trash. Like bruh this line is an improvement from previous seasons

The Super Bowl is wide open for the taking in both conferences this year. Neither the Broncos or Panthers should be as good this year. I'm still picking a pissed off Brady over anybody though.

The only pissed thing he can do for a month to start out is pissing in a cup...It's gonna catch up to these Pats eventually...This is the year I don't see them winning the division. THIS YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom