The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell gotta be the least insecure person ive ever seen. He really outdid himself this time. hilarious.

He probably smashes some of the sexiest chicks in the entire country every single night...so I think he could care less.

OBJ always bringing the lulz, that video of him battling the stripper is still funny as hell.

Looks like he already ran into DRC's backfield

I don't understand these young dudes today and this zest movement. Dudes dancing with other dudes, wearing dresses on album covers etc.

Your a young man Nicholas. Wants wrong with your age group bruh?

Looks like he already ran into DRC's backfield
I don't understand these young dudes today and this zest movement. Dudes dancing with other dudes, wearing dresses on album covers etc.

odell just carefree bruh. 

23, making money, playing the sport he loves.

If I was him i'd be just as jovial too.

The zest gawd must have felt like someone was coming at the prince and felt he needed another notch on his bedpost

you were a metrosexual if you took a shower and kept yourself looking nice 10 years ago, the bar has been raised by this generation

Younger people are wayyy more accepting of eachother than our old bitter parents/grandparents. The millennials got it right with making basic human rights priority number one. People now feel free expressing themselves and it makes the world a more interesting place tbh. Odell sure as hell entertaining me.

Last edited:
Younger people are wayyy more accepting of eachother than our old bitter parents/grandparents. The millennials got it right with making basic human rights priority number one. People now feel free expressing themselves and it makes the world a more interesting place tbh. Odell sure as hell entertaining me.

aka Trump supporters

Last edited:
man, who was it who said their grandparents don't even eat Chinese food on some racial stuff :rofl:

odell just carefree bruh. 

23, making money, playing the sport he loves.

If I was him i'd be just as jovial too.
Maybe I'm just becoming more @CP1708 like as I age. Losing touch with the youth. I live carefree but don't find the zest life appealing.
I mean Odell does some stuff that I question and know I would never do..

but I think it's cool that he's not afraid to be himself while in the spotlight.

maybe that's the youngin in me talking but that's how I see it.

I can accept and respect others for how and what they want to do with their lives... As long as it doesn't involve or affect me

but I think it's cool that he's not afraid to be himself while in the spotlight.

It's all jokes mane. I don't care if someone is zesty, gay, wears a dress etc. As long as they're decent human beings it's cool.

Last edited:
I appreciate Odell. I love that he's true to himself son dont give a ****.

I particularly love the lulz, jokes and slander that comes with it.

Most of his antics are legit funny to me. The public reaction and jokes that fallow are even funnier. :lol:

Last edited:

It's all jokes mane. I don't care if someone is zesty, gay, wears a dress etc. As long as their decent human beings it's cool.
haha of course homie. 

I know most of the time he's just doing stuff so people can talk about it. 

dude loves the attention

I'm waiting til obj has the 80s dance battle with someone in game.. Most disappointing thing about all of this so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom