The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o04vhkqx1V1sbfyb2_500.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man the power went out right at the tail end of the early afternoon games and just came back on about 20 minutes ago.

Missed most of the late afternoon shenanigans.
mean.gif

Nice comeback by the Raiders.

Jameis and the Buccaneers doing work on the road.

Who'd have ever though before the season that a Panthers - Seahawks Sunday nighter this late in the year would have no playoff implications whatsoever? :lol: :x

Not so fast my friend.

If the panthers win tonight they're STILL in contention of possibly winning their division.

Crazy. I know

Wait what? :rofl:

Weren't they eliminated after the heart breaking L last week?

Also aren't the Bucs and Saints ahead of them?

Who'd have ever though before the season that a Panthers - Seahawks Sunday nighter this late in the year would have no playoff implications whatsoever? :lol: :x

Not so fast my friend.

If the panthers win tonight they're STILL in contention of possibly winning their division.

Crazy. I know

They'll be eliminated tonight, contingent upon a loss.

If they win, they'll be 5-7. Saints 5-7, bucs and falcons 7-5.

Every team will still have a shot lol.

Who'd have ever thought before the season that a Panthers - Seahawks Sunday nighter this late in the year would have no playoff implications whatsoever? :lol: :x

Seahawks loss means Cowboys can clinc home field with a win against the GMen next week.

Even though the dab's been dead and buried,it's damn hard to hate on Jameis after seeing all his growth since he's been in the league :lol:

Last edited:

Not so fast my friend.

Crazy. I know

If panthers win, they will be 5-7, along with the eagles and saints. there is a pile of teams at 6-6 ish that are just on the cusp of the wildcard.

Not so fast my friend.

Crazy. I know

They'll be eliminated tonight, contingent upon a loss.

If they win, they'll be 5-7. Saints 5-7, bucs and falcons 7-5.

Every team will still have a shot lol.

Mind blown :lol:

Thought last week was the nail in their coffin,guess it'll have to be delayed another 60 mins...

Man the power went out right at the tail end of the early afternoon games and just came back on about 20 minutes ago.

Kinda glad I missed most of 2nd half of eagles game.. passed out for most of time power was out

These dudes better not mess around during westworld

Eric Berry.
pimp.gif

Pick 6 and Pick 2 in his hometown in front of his Mom.

Said the last time he was in the ATL was for chemotherapy.

Respect.

Pretty entertaining afternoon of NFL football
Hope my panthers don't look embarrassing tonight :nerd:

Thanks NFC east!! You did your job gloriously!!

NOW HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom