Not open for further replies.
tf is this?!

eagles and skins e-dap?

where they do that at

it won't end well though

2u60do7.gif

Person: 'Why don't athletes speak up about world issues anymore?'

Same person: 'You're making $60M; go play football & keep your mouth shut.'
Never fails man...there's a segment of the population and I've even heard it from cats on here specifically from someone on this page that it has no place in sports. 

Meaning he's from Hawaii? There are black Hawaiians fam. 
i meant like samoan. i would of never guessed kaep was black. 

yeah ive said it. ive said athletes arent obligated to do so  .... people shouldnt be forced to stand during national anthems no matter the reason. i dont care why hes not standing.  i dont or wouldnt stand for the national anthem for my personal reasons. 

Last edited:
Man the Rams giving me headaches and I just started with them. 

Hawaiian is a ethnicity.
I know, which is odd why he said he though he was Hawaiian. Kinda reminds me of the Russell Wilson thing from a few years ago. Like dude has two black parents and dudes thinking he's mixed. 

Kap is half white/half black

his dad was never in the picture and his mom gave him up for adoption when she was 19

I feel bad for any kid who has to deal with adoption and then their parents try to come back into the picture years later like his mom did when he became NFL famous

Kap is half white/half black

his dad was never in the picture and his mom gave him up for adoption when she was 19

I feel bad for any kid who has to deal with adoption and then their parents try to come back into the picture years later like his mom did when he became NFL famous
no shame. 
sick.gif

I'm glad Squidward's house took a stand us. Takes a big man to risk being ostracized further in his position

Rueben Randle sitting by himself on the bench :lol:

such a waste of talent and it's all on him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom