The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife took me to 5 Guys, said she felt bad that I looked sad when Tannehill got hurt.

So at least I had that go right today.

man you lucky you have her. i still remember how i felt. went and laid down face down on the carpet in front of my tv for a good 20-25 minutes. didn't even care about the rest of that game and what we would do :lol:

I legit laid on the bed, while watching the rest of the game no caring. All the injuries the Dolphins have had and now RT17.

Bret Hart's wrestling boots look like Jordan 11s.

Last edited:
“I have the utmost respect for (Browns head coach) Hue (Jackson), but certain (expletive) I don’t tolerate from young punks, really, basically. A (expletive) suburb kid that wants to act like he’s the toughest thing in the world, because he done caught a couple of balls.

“He’s just arrogant. You could see it with his teammates. Did you all not see him, when he was pushing and cussing at RGIII on the field? So I pay attention to everything. I told RGIII how the (expletive) you going to throw him the ball when he’s talking to you like that. You’re the (expletive) quarterback.

“It’s just little things.

“Ya’ll know who I am. I don’t really don’t get into personal battles because I’ve got respect for a lot of people, but certain situations it just demands me to speak.

“Truthfully I could give two (expletive) about Terrelle Pryor and his career and whatever he done.”

[...]

Jones, who had three tackles, then concluded on his go-round with the media by turning around, grabbing a trash bin and shouting into it.

“Hey! You in there? Hey! You in there?”

Pacman Jones On Terrelle Pryor: "Pryor Suck"

They gonna give him another 2 year extension after this
that'll be after we beat Seattle on Thursday
mean.gif

“I have the utmost respect for (Browns head coach) Hue (Jackson), but certain (expletive) I don’t tolerate from young punks, really, basically. A (expletive) suburb kid that wants to act like he’s the toughest thing in the world, because he done caught a couple of balls.

“He’s just arrogant. You could see it with his teammates. Did you all not see him, when he was pushing and cussing at RGIII on the field? So I pay attention to everything. I told RGIII how the (expletive) you going to throw him the ball when he’s talking to you like that. You’re the (expletive) quarterback.

“It’s just little things.

“Ya’ll know who I am. I don’t really don’t get into personal battles because I’ve got respect for a lot of people, but certain situations it just demands me to speak.

“Truthfully I could give two (expletive) about Terrelle Pryor and his career and whatever he done.”

[...]

Jones, who had three tackles, then concluded on his go-round with the media by turning around, grabbing a trash bin and shouting into it.

“Hey! You in there? Hey! You in there?”
Pacman Jones On Terrelle Pryor: "Pryor Suck"
is dude concussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom