The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Eli threw it up thinking he gotta flag. Gotta love my QB. Rather see us throw down the field instead of running plays for two yards every down.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Eli threw it up thinking he gotta flag. Gotta love my QB. Rather see us throw down the field instead of running plays for two yards every down.

Indont really blame eli on that

This offense cant get yards so he has to rely on cheap tricks

You're my guy and I **** with you but son, get the **** out of here with that stupidity. Norman has been burnt in both games by ODB. ****** BURNT.

Burnt? OBJ has never put up Julio Jones numbers on Norman. When I think of burnt I think Jones vs Maxwell.

If OBJ is cooking so much why is he having emotional breakdowns vs Norman two seasons straight?

Bring Berry home? He's from Atlanta and the Chiefs aren't letting him go. **** is going on in here?

Beatty hasn't been the same since that leg injury but I forgot we brought him back. Throw him out there and see what happens.

Last edited:
Bring Berry home? He's from Atlanta and the Chiefs aren't letting him go. **** is going on in here?

Beatty hasn't been the same since that leg injury but I forgot we brought him back. Throw him out there and see what happens.

Dallas is everyone's "true" home when it comes to NFL free agency :pimp:

Atlanta can't afford him anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom