The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT has a dirty mind [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys are quoting a NBA thread regular troll :lol:

I haven't trolled in years

And I'm sure if you've actually been in the thread then you would know I rarely post in it anymore :lol:
Nah I'm rarely in the NBA thread now too

Lebby deaded all da regular haters on that thread in June

Plus all the Kobe stans left once the washed tour was over

:smokin
Oh I will be byke for the playoffs :nerd:
The Lebum hate in me is still strong :evil:

same here kind of. Don't think he's total garbage like Brock status but I'm Not impressed by him at all. Misses so many throws.

This. Dude literally had so many chances to put the Raiders away in Tampa and overthrew a lot of his receivers who had four yards against defenders for what would have been touchdowns. I'm not buying yet.

I honestly thought I was watching Brock the way those passes were sailing over WRs heads :lol: the Bucs really let one get away in that game. They had momentum on their side, and had an abysmal 3 and out after the Witten fumbled. I still don't even see how Witten gets open anymore. It's like watching a Hummer rev up in the winter the way he runs routes.

I noticed DSA hasn't posted much since we mentioned Teanna Trump :nerd:

:nerd:

Nah I had to head to the airport to catch a flight. Red eye to Boston. JetBlue with the wifi :pimp:

Now that you mention it though...the chicks next to me are passed out. Maybe I should head to Ms. Trumps twitter :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom