The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He learned from the best division.
he learned long before that division
laugh.gif

learned from his dad
Peyton? 

The Dallas Cowboys, Washington ********, New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles blow the rest of the league away with an insane 12 Super Bowl victories and 20 appearances. In other words, an NFC East team has participated in 41 percent of all the Super Bowls ever held.

No other division has won more than eight or appeared in more than 18 Super Bowls. Only three other divisions have more than one team with multiple Super Bowl victories, while the NFC East has three teams that have won more than two.

At .530, the NFC East also has the highest all-time winning percentage among the eight divisions. The Super Bowl-less Eagles are clearly the dog of the division, but even they have an above-.500 all-time record and two Super Bowl appearances.

Last edited:
i've already said too much. i can't keep piling on the dude like this. i'll stop. it is the holiday season, after all.

Last edited:
Don't care at all who wins.

Just need Ginn to catch a 78 yard TD and the Washington's defense to give up a bunch of yards and points... for my friend of course.

Lose on Saturday and lets play for the spot. Y'all gonna beat Philadelphia and rest players vs us because y'all cooter and ain't bout that life.

Best case scenario, we beat the eagles and eliminate yall week 17
Lions and Eagles gonna avenge their Ls vs the cowboys
Giants clinch the nfce and bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom