The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it I just Googled Teanna Trump at work

I thought it was Donald's niece or something
laugh.gif

just saw the chargers are likely to fire mike McCoy..

so on whose staffs are he and gus going end up on?

I agree but you know damn well your owner and GM don't want to look like they made a 36 million dollar mistake.

Too late for that. And Osweiler is guaranteed thru next year so it's a good chance he'll be here next year too.

And not even championing Savage but you can imagine if this team went out and paid another teams guy because of their own insecurities when the real QB was probably on the roster the whole time. That front office deserves all of the ridicule that comes their way.

And again that's not me crowning Tom Savage.

Jim Irsay says Colts could be 10-3 if ‘the ball bounces a little bit differently’
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...k-pagano-ryan-grigson-fire-ball-bounce-121516

:wow: :wow: no way

I agree but you know damn well your owner and GM don't want to look like they made a 36 million dollar mistake.

Too late for that. And Osweiler is guaranteed thru next year so it's a good chance he'll be here next year too.

And not even championing Savage but you can imagine if this team went out and paid another teams guy because of their own insecurities when the real QB was probably on the roster the whole time. That front office deserves all of the ridicule that comes their way.

And again that's not me crowning Tom Savage.

Yep, deserve every bit of laughter possible.

So he could have had a whole 11-13 more games (no clue how many games OSU played this year plus the bowl game(s) they will play)

I don't blame any of those dudes for sitting out the bowl games. If I knew I had a real good chance of going to the NFL and finally get paid I wouldn't risk another game where anything could happen and my playing days could be over.

A lot easier to say when you got that guaranteed money coming in..

I posted in the draft thread, but I had zero clue mccaffrey had THAT many more touches than the next guy in college.. and that's without his returns

Chris Fallica ‏@chrisfallica 5h5 hours ago
McCaffrey touched the ball 672 times via rush/rec last 2 years. Only 2 other Power 5 players had 550. Doesn't even include his 76 returns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom