Status
Not open for further replies.

On the police report, she put "Sex Slave" as her occupation
laugh.gif
Surprised it didn't say hustler, doin me, home health care, or $$$ signs
"Self Employed" 
laugh.gif

The chick is mad average and kinf of ugly. Zeke can do so much better

I understand Zeke your guy and we can't believe **** in this day in age.

But dude been in the league 5 mins and breaking out the "'model citizen".

He hasn't been there long enough to **** up :lol:

Yeah dude is brand new to this. He has no history.

I hope it's not true. Hate to see somebody start their career like this.

Extremely faulty logic here.

He may have only been in the league 5 minutes but he wasn't born 5 minutes ago.

He's been in the national spotlight for years. Before that he was an extremely high profile prep known throughout the Midwest.

Don't see anything wrong with the model citizen label, fits everything I've ever heard about him on and off the field.

He's only been known for 2 years. Son just turned 21. I can't say somebody has a good or bad history at that young of a age and they've only been in the spotlight for 2 years. But that's me.

Last edited:
I can feel that but plenty of other people do know him well and have spoken about his character openly.

I've consistently read and heard the same thing about the guy in interviews from people at Ohio State and from people from his past back in Missouri. Far more than the typical lip service which is why it was memorable.

I don't think anyone is claiming to know him personally or anything but yall were acting like dude was reaching and biased in what he said when there's a lot of information out there about Zeke off and on the field, family background, etc. That points to the claim being true.

Last edited:
I was on her ig earlier when the story broke. I should've followed her. She was only at 1k followers. People in her circle were commenting on the photos saying "who did that". And other people that didn't know her were calling her out and talkin about cowboy nation. Lol.

I can feel that but plenty of other people do know him well and have spoken about his character openly.

I've consistently read and heard the same thing about the guy in interviews from people at Ohio State and from people from his past back in Missouri. Far more than the typical lip service which is why it was memorable.

I don't think anyone is claiming to know him personally or anything but yall were acting like dude was reaching and biased in what he said when there's a lot of information out there about Zeke off and on the field, family background, etc. That points to the claim being true.

That's all good. All I'm saying is 2 years of college ain't enough FOR ME to judge somebody good or bad. I simply don't know much about dude to say what he is.

Last edited:
Like I said that's fair, but in the og post dude called someone out for propping up "his guy"

Last edited:
Stafford will probably have his most efficient year ever this year since he won't be forcing balls to Calvin in triple coverage anymore. Tate is going to put up numbers...he always went OFF whenever Calvin was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom