The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We better have some **** in our bag.
We haven't seen that all season and we use it against the Lions in a game that doesn't matter.
Why?

What was that last play besides a touchdown! 
mean.gif

We haven't seen that all season and we use it against the Lions in a game that doesn't matter.
Why?
I said the same thing. Just like that trick play they did against ny n did nothing else after. Smh. Just
Putting plays on tape for the playoffs

Last edited:

Until the Dolphins/wannstedt legit tried to kill him with almost 800 carries in 2 years.. no wonder he was blowin those trees

[thread="651382"] [/thread]
Until the Dolphins/wannstedt legit tried to kill him with almost 800 carries in 2 years.. no wonder he was blowin those trees

:lol:  pretty much.

:smh:

so underrated.

Giants have less then 0% chance to beat us Sunday if the score holds up. HTTR

WE PLAYOFF BOUND!!!

turnt to denver in the offseason :nerd:

Why?
Was thinking the same thing. Save that play for the playoffs. 

[thread="651382"] [/thread]

:lol:  pretty much.

Zeke, coming into tonight's game had exactly 22 more carries than the next closest guy, with 310.. so that's with him having played 1 less complete game

Going be interesting to see how many carries he ends up with in his 1st season, especially with nothing really to play for in these last two games

He has 13 carries to this point

@SneakerPro i know GB already won more than 1 game with 3 left...but i'll give you a shot to go double or nothing for our charity bet with the final game :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom