The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got back from a quick road trip to Brooklyn, Philly, and New Haven for pizza, cheesesteaks, and drunk chicks.

best pizza was in brooklyn (Di Fara's). place is old school and legit as hell. top 3 pizza i've ever had, easily. their square slices alone were worth the trek from Boston. also hit this hipster joint in brooklyn called Roberta's. pizza was pretty good but nothing that can't be had in other cities

My man you were about 10-15 minutes away from me :wow: Di Fara is definitely one of the top slices I've had.

I still have not been to Roberta's after saying I'm going to go for years now :lol: every attempt the wait is mad long and I grow impatient.

Off today and Monday, office is closed. New job has been awesome so far. A bit overwhelming but that's b/c all the work is brand new to me, but I feel as if I'm getting the hang of the workload nicely. Had a beer in the office with everyone before heading out last night and they catered lunch. Already an upgrade from where I was the last 2+ years.

Last edited:
CP looks like a scary MMA fighter
now that you mention it.. he does kind of look like stipe 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom