The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Schefter:

Randy Gregory had another violation of NFL’s substance abuse policy and is now facing a longer suspension, sources tell @toddarcher and me.

Hope my guy Q balls out in Detroit.

**** Greg Hardy. He was causing issues in Dallas so I wouldn't mind him causing issues in Washington.
Man, even I won't wish that evil on him...

I'm over the off field Hardy incident. Question is can he play at a high level and keep a low profile in the locker room and outside of it as a member of the team.

Greg hardy and low profile don't mix my man..lol..

That's why I brought up galette being swept under the rug..because the exact opposite will happen if y'all sign hardy...it's gonna be a circus...best believe the media ain't done with him yet. Lol..

Everything double Jay's said is 100% true about his locker room personality and wondering if he will mesh well with the team...just look at the attitude he carried in Dallas last year...dude was missing meetings and ish like he had leeway. Lol..

Obviously there's a lot of talent there...but at what cost? I don't usually buy into the team cancer, or the toxic label the media likes to throw around...but hardy just doesn't seem to even want to "get it"...

Gregory reportedly facing longer ban after another substance abuse violation
Man 
mean.gif
.  It sucks when the high risk/high reward reach blows up right in your face.  What's that now, 3 defense players suspended for at least the first 4 games in Dallas?

All I can do is smh at randy Gregory...I mean...damn..just stupid man...

How do we understand the nfl testing procedure better than these idiots? :lol:

Is what it is...here's to signing Dwight freeny :smh: :nerd:

Really hope Greg Hardy stays off a NFL team. This thread became the "Greg Hardy & Domestic Abuse Thread" at many times last year and it was downright unbearable.

The homie Mo Wilk :pimp:

Still can't believe we got a long term deal done.

Magic Mike Maccagnan getting the deal done at the last minute. Love how hush-hush it was too.

Always wanted his jersey, was hesitant for obvious reasons.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 30m30 minutes ago

It doesn't appear there will be a deal between the #Jets and QB Ryan Fitzpatrick before the start of camp, I'm told. The standoff continues.

Last edited:

That's why I brought up galette being swept under the rug..because the exact opposite will happen if y'all sign hardy...it's gonna be a circus...best believe the media ain't done with him yet. Lol..

Everything double Jay's said is 100% true about his locker room personality and wondering if he will mesh well with the team...just look at the attitude he carried in Dallas last year...dude was missing meetings and ish like he had leeway. Lol..

Obviously there's a lot of talent there...but at what cost? I don't usually buy into the team cancer, or the toxic label the media likes to throw around...but hardy just doesn't seem to even want to "get it"...
Having a brother figure like Norman helps a little, even tho they're both somewhat crazy :lol: . The Vets kept him in check for the most part In Carolina. Losing or not, he would've never had that sideline tantrum with the panthers like he had in dallas. Whoever signs Greg is going to have to deal with the media regardless. I hope he succeeds but the only locker room that probably wouldn't judge him is in Charlotte and thats never happening.

Having a brother figure like Norman helps a little, even tho they're both somewhat crazy :lol: . The Vets kept him in check for the most part In Carolina. Losing or not, he would've never had that sideline tantrum with the panthers like he had in dallas. Whoever signs Greg is going to have to deal with the media regardless. I hope he succeeds but the only locker room that probably wouldn't judge him is in Charlotte and thats never happening.

Saw a good point made on a Skins blog....team went to bat for Galette and was also VERY interested in signing Aldon Smith last year. There probably is some (or a lot) of truth to the Hardy rumors.

SM probably believes a lot in the leadership in the Skins locker room and thinks the players can help keep dude in check. Like I said before, I don't question Hardy's talent....it's his penchant for blowing up and disregarding team policies that has me worried.

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 2m2 minutes ago
******** aren't considering Greg Hardy as option to replace Galette, source says.

*whew*

Hopefully they see what they've got in some of the young OLBs in TC and then go from there if a decision needs to be made about signing someone to bolster depth.

I hope Greg Hardy never sets foot on an NFL field again

I'm rooting got Josh to slay the NFL this year, crazy he's on 25

bills and reggie bush 'working out the deal points' of a contract

cowboys think suspension will be at least 10 games.. "there's concern on cowboys that he may not play again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom