The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: only the interviews?
Dudes got mad that he didn't talk to the media much after the SB
People will always try to find a way to hate on the dude

Na, Cam had my full support his entire career until he said that ignorant **** in GQ and then danced around Kaep.

The Cam hate in this thread is from his recent interviews for the most part.

I don't remember a lot of hate for that in here. I know the hate today in here is because he's a ****** sellout. Racism don't exist, we all the same except an eight of our skin, who am I to tell Kaep if he's right or wrong. Suck my ****** ****.

I'll hold my comments on Denver's D, Carolina O-Line been balling and Cam is just in his bag right now.

I don't remember a lot of hate for that in here. I know the hate today in here is because he's a ****** sellout. Racism don't exist, we all the same except an eight of our skin, who am I to tell Kaep if he's right or wrong. Suck my ****** ****.
Nah I remember all the Cam is a baby comments and he got humbled crap
And I disagreed with Cam on that interview, but he's entitled to his own opinion, and he's a great QB

Bruh you need to go get help. You are fully invested in hating that man. Like emotional.

So glad folks from the NBA thread decided to infiltrate the NFL thread...No wonder this place is a joke now. Jesus.

**** you, fantasy football. :smh:

raining_david_tennant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom