The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate how they do that -- wait so long.

Sanders does yoga. Only explanation for that catch pose.

Last edited:
Trev is a damn killer, towards his own receivers

Who you think he learned to kill his receivers from?

ehh3.png

Taking notes.

Tanny thesis coming soon

Speaking of

In addition to finally being allowed to audible, Ryan Tannehill is now allowed to remove plays before the game.

Advice: New coach Adam Gase is taking the revolutionary approach of treating his quarterback like a man. "When I think about some of the things that he’s done really well, the fact that he’s open and that he makes suggestions and then if he doesn’t like something, he tells me," Gase said. "That kind of communication is critical because the last thing I want to do is put him in a position to where he doesn’t like what I’m calling but he doesn’t say anything." It's hard to blame Tannehill's topsy-turvy first four seasons all on his coaching, but it certainly didn't help. Tannehill has been set up for success plenty of times before, but never more so than in 2016.

More: Miami Herald
(Rotoworld.com)

:rofl:

Trevor Siemian is already better than Blaine Gabbert

you right.

Everyone is better than Blaine Gabbert

touche.

Taking notes.

Tanny thesis coming soon

Speaking of

In addition to finally being allowed to audible, Ryan Tannehill is now allowed to remove plays before the game.

Advice: New coach Adam Gase is taking the revolutionary approach of treating his quarterback like a man. "When I think about some of the things that he’s done really well, the fact that he’s open and that he makes suggestions and then if he doesn’t like something, he tells me," Gase said. "That kind of communication is critical because the last thing I want to do is put him in a position to where he doesn’t like what I’m calling but he doesn’t say anything." It's hard to blame Tannehill's topsy-turvy first four seasons all on his coaching, but it certainly didn't help. Tannehill has been set up for success plenty of times before, but never more so than in 2016.

More: Miami Herald
(Rotoworld.com)

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Just came home from a dinner with friends and see the thread jumped 40 damn pages. :x

Y'all some savages. :lol:

Panthers really gonna have me out of the damn NT Survivor Pool before Sunday. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom