The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demaryuis is the 1)a YAC receiver. Antonio Brown is 1)b. Throw BayBay a quick out or slant, he can go from 5 to 55 yards in a cloud of dust :pimp:

I want us to start Hill this week..we don't need Two Sleeves to win us this game. What we need is for him to be comfortable with the playbook, wide receivers, OL and knowing where the protection will be. If he's not comfortable you're doing more harm than good starting him week 1 when we don't need to.

Last edited:
Yep.
Good for Gase... if he wants to be a f-cking baby then treat him like one. Keep that a-s home. No time for cry babies and b-tches.

If you can't beat out a 30 year old often injured running back... who is really to blame for that one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of ol boy from the Rams who demanded a trade like 6 seconds after Todd Gurley was drafted...

Gurley, who's knee was in shambles. Dude wanted no part of competition.

Maybe... don't remember that loser's name to be honest.

Feel bad for Tre Mason, it seems he's either dealing with schizophrenia or he's already feeling the effects of CTE.

His football career is over but I hope he can just get help.

Doesn't Ponder at QB just mean more touches for AP? :lol:

It means the defense doesn't have to respect the pass so they can load the box on every play.

Also means that most times you're probably playing from behind which hurts the running game as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom