The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

****...it's early, but I can't sleep. My hopes were seemingly dashed, yet I don't think I can sleep. Football eve...God Dammit!...but, YESSSSS!!!!

I just barked up my wife about why football is important to me -- passionate speech, it was...She knows, but THIS time was supposed to be the ultimate reinforcer...:lol:

What's wrong with me?...I'm not tired.

Wosh I could just fall asleep so I can wake up to football. 10 am football :pimp: :pimp:

Moved my bedroom 42" to put below the 60" in the livingroom to take advantage of Sunday Ticket. Looking to add a third :lol:

who's awake? just got home. need to get to bed so i'm up on time :lol:

Just getting back from the Earthquakes game. I can't sleep because I'm too excited and I recently stopped smoking dro. :smh: :lol:
Oh snap u watch the MLS
:pimp:

I'm not even a SJ fan but I'm heavily invested in the league as a whole, decided to go in on season tickets this spring.

My relationship with MLS is what I imagine fatherhood will be like. Been watching this baby grow and mature with a paternal like pride for the past 15 years. :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Wosh I could just fall asleep so I can wake up to football. 10 am football :pimp: :pimp:

Moved my bedroom 42" to put below the 60" in the livingroom to take advantage of Sunday Ticket. Looking to add a third :lol:
Dawg I hope that 60 inch is 4k resolution
Game changer right there

who's awake? just got home. need to get to bed so i'm up on time :lol:

Just getting back from the Earthquakes game. I can't sleep because I'm too excited and I recently stopped smoking dro. :smh: :lol:
Oh snap u watch the MLS
:pimp:

I'm not even a SJ fan but I'm heavily invested in the league as a whole, decided to go in on season tickets this spring.

My relationship with MLS is what I imagine fatherhood will be like. Been watching this baby grow and mature with a paternal like pride for the past 15 years. :pimp: :lol:
I started watching the MLS ever since Carlos Ruiz was lighting it up with the Galaxy
Last year I went to my first Galaxy game and this year I got season tix since I know got some money to splurge
Anyway imma stop the soccer talk :lol: don't wanna piss off the mods

Last edited:
So Doug Baldwin confirmed that Seattle's gonna be making an "All lives matter" kind of gesture pregame tomorrow. I see that Russ and Sherman won that locker room debate...:lol: >D

I wonder which side Marshawn would be on

Beast Mode wouldn't participate in that ******** :lol:

Today is the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom