The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn Keenan Allen got hurt again? 
frown.gif

If I've learned anything in the past its that the Luck will figure out a way to have this game go down to the wire.

victor cruz :smokin

cowboys defense is suspect af

It's crazy that the Cowboys truly tried addressing their secondary for years now, but most of the dudes either outright sucked, or just had a standout stretch then did nothign after that. Jenkins, Carr, Claibourne are all :x So was Gerald Sensabaugh and Barry Church. Alan Ball :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice to see Cruz out there making some plays. Real happy for him. Hope he can stay healthy and ball this year.

I'm just speaking individual performance.

If you take Brees stats in NO, there is no QB that touches those numbers on a per game basis in the history of the league.
Oh okay I got you. People tried to say he was washed. Bress WILL always have the saints in games with a respectable defense. Thankfully they haven't had that in 3 years

It's crazy that the Cowboys truly tried addressing their secondary for years now, but most of the dudes either outright sucked, or just had a standout stretch then did nothign after that. Jenkins, Carr, Claibourne are all
sick.gif
So was Gerald Sensabaugh and Barry Church. Alan Ball
roll.gif
anthony henry.  we went after some but they dont pan out. cowboys and decent secondary just dont go together. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom