Not open for further replies.
Cot damn that commercial
frown.gif

NFC west finna be trash.

Cards = frauds

Seahawks = oline GARBAGE

Rams = took an L on the first pick

Niners = Niners [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Seahawks prolly win division off defense and the fact that RW just keeps on getting better.

NFC west finna be trash.

Cards = frauds

Seahawks = oline GARBAGE

Seahawks prolly win division off defense and the fact that RW just keeps on getting better.
let's hold off on that

NFC west finna be trash.

Cards = frauds

Seahawks = oline GARBAGE

want to see if Wilson's ankle is serious

Every season you ***** about Tyrod. Why? No one thought he was gonna be top 10. Some of us just root for him because he's black but you post about him more than the people that want him to do well.

so what does that have to do with him not being good?

you sit here talking about rooting for him being black when you are the biggest Cam hater on the planet...the irony

You bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good. No one thought he would be one of the best QBs in the league. We all know he's not good but you feel the need to bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good like we don't know.

I gotta root for every black player? No. I like Tyrod, don't think he'll be a starter for more than another season or two.

You bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good. No one thought he would be one of the best QBs in the league. We all know he's not good but you feel the need to bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good like we don't know.

I gotta root for every black player? No. I like Tyrod, don't think he'll be a starter for more than another season or two.

he had a Toyota commercial on TV, you just like to pick your battles when it fits man

you stay in this thread trashing the reigning MVP of the league, take a deep breath and think about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom