The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breeland is a stud, all corners get burnt. AB can do the same **** to Norman.
He probably could but the Steelers are respecting Norman for a REASON fam.

Its smart tho, if a guy is locking guys down in a zone just move your best receiver around and dont worry about him making plays

I mean you have DeAngelo Hall out there playing safety 
laugh.gif

Seems like they always got a random dude who steps up when someone else misses time
mean.gif
idk man, for as long as i can remember the steelers have been great at drafting WRs. That 2011 season they had M Wallace, A Brown and E Sanders as their WRs
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 you can't just not count their best receiver.
I swear I meant literal WRs not pass-catchers.
Are them safety's coming with him?
When you cover a third of the field yourself the safeties benefit from your coverage not just vice-versa.  Norman's not on that level.

And yes Sherman held Brown to 3 catches for 24 yards.

Last edited:
I mean it's his coach's decision.  It's not Norman's fault the safeties and other DBs are literal garbage—you all are just stretching to take shots b/c you were hoping he'd get burned.
Like hell. All last season teams saw what josh did week in and week out but still didn't move their receiver around. The falcons did it in the second matchup and the giants did it.

Seems like they always got a random dude who steps up when someone else misses time :smh:

idk man, for as long as i can remember the steelers have been great at drafting WRs. That 2011 season they had M Wallace, A Brown and E Sanders as their WRs :x

yeah, that's what we're saying. everybody looking for the prototypical receiver and the Steelers just rolling out all these smaller dudes and they all eatin

Turnt looking funny in the light again against a team with a winning record

Last edited:
JPFinlayCSN: Skins made very clear Norman would be on left side, Breeland on right. 84 making plays and 7 putting balls on the $$ twitter.com/ProFootballTal…

Ben made mike wallace. he is washed and always been washed since leaving.

Sanders output was better with peyton rather than us. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom