The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite fitting that my favorite girl on ESPN is doing her first game with my Rams. I can't wait to see her beautiful face :D

Word.  So limited?

no 40 would be Elite

it would just be a M as a Limited

But aren't the authentics super tight since they are fb jerseys.. Ain't like the old reebok authentics that were baggy

Nah, they're stiff and still loose fitting.

this game tape is gonna save us so much money

Hahahahaha, quick avi change.

Norman will be facing Dez next week. Interested to see that because they barely threw at him yesterday. Don't think they want Dak throwing the ball more than five yards.

Last edited:
1 catch 8yd Dez 
nerd.gif

I started liking him after he got off the Steelers and in hindsight dude was always entertaining as hell
laugh.gif
. Way better than Harrison,that dude is just scary/mean
laugh.gif
Joey Porter is like the archetypical Steeler *****boy 
laugh.gif

But I hate James Harrison steroid head too.  

Hell I hate em all

Anybody actually going to stay up for the Rams/Niners? I honestly couldn't care less

Why did the Panthers get rid of DeAngelo Williams again?
Strictly financial, Hurney gave out horrible contracts. His production and health didn't justify his pay.
thing with Steve Smith. Johnathon Stewart saved himself by staying healthy and producing last season but he WAS next.

I started liking him after he got off the Steelers and in hindsight dude was always entertaining as hell :lol: . Way better than Harrison,that dude is just scary/mean :lol:
Joey Porter is like the archetypical Steeler *****boy :lol:

But I hate James Harrison steroid head too.  

Hell I hate em all

He was definitely a ****head but that's what made him endearing at least imo :lol:. His beef and back and worth with the Bengals back then was gold

But aren't the authentics super tight since they are fb jerseys.. Ain't like the old reebok authentics that were baggy

nah they aren't tight, NFL players have them customized

the Limiteds and Game Day jerseys actually fit slimmer

How much are the authentic now?

Depending how season goes, I could actually see myself getting a current players jersey.. Especially since my dawk is reebok

Anybody actually going to stay up for the Rams/Niners? I honestly couldn't care less
I would have preferred to watch that game than this one.  It's fun to watch two pathetic divisional rivals.  

(Before I jinx myself we could easily lose to the Rams next week)

nah they aren't tight, NFL players have them customized

the Limiteds and Game Day jerseys actually fit slimmer

How much are the authentic now?

Depending how season goes, I could actually see myself getting a current players jersey.. Especially since my dawk is reebok

Don't bother. $300 and they fit like ****. Baggy *** sleeves and they're boxy.

I really want some BBQ chicken after seeing that pic mad times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom