The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear teddy expected to recover 100% and be back next year. but i've got to wonder, if that was ever a question to start with, if he was a WR/RB, would his career be over from that injury?

bruh the giants look like the biggest pile of **** in that division :lol:

An with the Eagles rebuilding who does that leave? Y'all go ahead and change your NFC East picks in the prediction thread. I won't say nothing.

Eagles aren't technically rebuilding.. We're still going be solid.. But at most I see us making the playoffs to lose in the first round

We should however go full rebuild, in my opinion.. I would trade Bradford, peters, barwin and sproles for whatever I could get.. All could be useful to playoff teams or in the case of Bradford to specifically Denver or Minnesota

Eagles aren't technically rebuilding.. We're still going be soft.. But at most I see us 3rd behind Washington and NY.

We should however go full rebuild, in my opinion.. I would trade Bradford, peters, barwin and sproles for whatever I could get.. All could be useful to playoff teams or in the case of Bradford to specifically Denver or Minnesota

Fixed for reality.

Last edited:
^ we finished ahead of Giants last season.. With everything going on

Beat the Giants twice

Last edited:
You tell em bro

tocry.png

AP doesn't really have any trade value anymore does he? This season being down the drain already sucks man

AP doesn't really have any trade value anymore does he? This season being down the drain already sucks man

Patriots.
Browns.
Raiders.
Seahawks.
Panthers.

All come to mind that would take him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom