The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From one average qb to another.. A first round pick though in the 16-20 ish range still a high price to pay. I don't see it as fn over they future.. It's one year.

Vikings had no leverage. Eveyone knew they were desperate. As said, other offers were probably worse. This one the best of the worse.

You really believe they couldn't have gotten Kaep without giving up a 1st?

Honestly you're just better off signing a guy off the street and restarting next season.

Keep your pick and make a trade package to move up and get Watson in the 2017 draft.

Instead, y'all are stuck with a mediocre QB who's not going to improve.

Kaep sucks. :lol:

Like I said, we'll see. I believe in their coach/GM.

It's great how everyone thinks they're a real GM out here like moves are made as easy as they are in Madden. :lol:

First round pick for Bradford? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: This is the dumbest thing this franchise has done since the Herschel Walker trade. I don't care about playoffs, the only way it's worth it is if they make the Super Bowl.

It's great how everyone thinks they're a real GM out here like moves are made as easy as they are in Madden. :lol:

right?

it's a week before the season starts and the Vikings need a QB, this is a good move for y'all, I think this means you still contend

with Hill, hell no

Last edited:
I used to like Bradford a lot. Maybe he'll tease me again. Im seriously emotionless about the Vikings and this season right now. So weird.

Good move I agree with.
Good price? Not even close.

Vikings are ready to win now, that 1st could easily be the back end of the 1st round

And it could easily be a very high first round. Bradford ain't the model of perfect health. Teddy and him could have the same date to repair ACLs. Bradford has also shown that he's not a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom