The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must've been watching a different team or something nothing about the Vikings screamed SB contender to me last year to make this trade seem reasonable considering the price

I must've been watching a different team or something nothing about the Vikings screamed SB contender to me last year to make this trade seem reasonable considering the price

Exactly.

The defense is good but it ain't THAT good.

They needed a QB who was going to take the next step.

Now I need the Bears to be awful and draft DeShaun Watson so he can be next in line to run the division after Rodgers.
Packers taking the north anyway this year.

Am I the only one that doesn't think the trade is that bad?

I am with you Nicholas, the Vikings overpaid but they had to unless they wanted to go with Shaun freakin' Hill

Bradford has never had an AP or even #1 WR and now he has Diggs and Treadwill, he will do well with the Vikings IMO

NT thinks a QB is either elite or they suck, elite QB's don't grow on trees

Now I need the Bears to be awful and draft DeShaun Watson so he can be next in line to run the division after Rodgers.
Packers taking the north anyway this year.

Get Cutler out the paint.

Watson/Alshon/White would be lit but that's a long shot.

man this **** isn't going to work. Bradford is given a week to learn the system and the playbook. unless the first 4 games he's handing it off the AP and McKinnon 50 times.

And we all know dude is mentally frail. I know he wanted a fresh start but not like this. Being rushed into a flaming house with a water gun.

Am I the only one that doesn't think the trade is that bad?
If Teddys injury is super bad it isn't a bad trade..a first rounder is a lot to give up but we winning the chip this year so it'll all be worth it in the end :pimp:

man this **** isn't going to work. Bradford is given a week to learn the system and the playbook. unless the first 4 games he's handing it off the AP and McKinnon 50 times.

And we all know dude is mentally frail. I know he wanted a fresh start but not like this. Being rushed into a flaming house with a water gun.

Pat Shurmar is there, he's been with Shurmar like 4 years out of his career so I think this is why the Vikes are comfortable

Pat Shurmar is there, he's been with Shurmar like 4 years out of his career so I think this is why the Vikes are comfortable

Shurmur loves dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom