The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah color rush is on par with sleeved nba jerseys. Both leagues need to cut it out and stop with the trash. Agree on the throwback. I love me a dope throwback uni

Fisher talking to Lamarcus Joyner was scripted, right? :lol:

It started off cheesy, but I did like what Fish said about McNair...Then Joyner ended it cheesy. Just quit, *****.

Last edited:
Worth the Wait on NFLN is kind of cool. I'm ready for America's Game too. New episode of Top 10 countdown too. I miss those.

@toine2983
 yo..

so I finally got an answer about what happened, because literally once I told a bunch of lawyers in my office (and especially our senior partner, WHO WAS/IS PISSED).. we were all on a conference call bish-ing at them and how they gotta get their act together and threatened them with basically telling them ever single employee in the firm would pull out

and we already had a bunch of law suits against cable Bahamas because of content they were stealing  (dudes didn't realize the risk they were putting all these other bigger companies at risk for by broadcasting the wrong regions and stuff.. like licensing issues and all that)

but BTC jumped slick and got a 5 year exclusivity for the NFL sports package.. BTC is still in the testing phase with their cable services.. but this shhhh is going make cable Bahamas look like even further shhhhh

like literally was just talking about switching our cable and internet to BTC once it gets up and running..

another attorney in our office went down and got info on their services.. but the NFL package will actually be slightly cheaper from what the guy has seen

he's supposed to be sending me some pics of the info he got from them, i'll PM you or something when I get em.. or if you got a chance call BTC or just go there and find out

View media item 1743104

Appreciate the info.

Whatever your get about BTC Cable programming please send my way.

Been waiting for a minute for them to finally launch in Nassau with all the ******** Cable Bahamas was pulling in recent months.

If BTC gets League Pass, and the US channels for HBO, Showtime, Starz & ESPN, Cable Bahamas will get deaded with the quickness.

So got an update.. Cable Bahamas will have everything for free this weekend.. And they'll have the package this year supposedly (still need to find the price)

BTC won't have their setup everywhere til next year sometime.. They're in a couple islands now.. And they're starting start east and moving west in Nassau

I got btcs cable info on my phone, when I get a chance I'll send that info.. I'll let you know if a get the price info for cable Bahamas

EDIT:

The price is 220 til sept 20th, supposedly

Last edited:

@toine2983
 yo..

so I finally got an answer about what happened, because literally once I told a bunch of lawyers in my office (and especially our senior partner, WHO WAS/IS PISSED).. we were all on a conference call bish-ing at them and how they gotta get their act together and threatened them with basically telling them ever single employee in the firm would pull out

and we already had a bunch of law suits against cable Bahamas because of content they were stealing  (dudes didn't realize the risk they were putting all these other bigger companies at risk for by broadcasting the wrong regions and stuff.. like licensing issues and all that)

but BTC jumped slick and got a 5 year exclusivity for the NFL sports package.. BTC is still in the testing phase with their cable services.. but this shhhh is going make cable Bahamas look like even further shhhhh

like literally was just talking about switching our cable and internet to BTC once it gets up and running..

another attorney in our office went down and got info on their services.. but the NFL package will actually be slightly cheaper from what the guy has seen

he's supposed to be sending me some pics of the info he got from them, i'll PM you or something when I get em.. or if you got a chance call BTC or just go there and find out

Appreciate the info.

Whatever your get about BTC Cable programming please send my way.

Been waiting for a minute for them to finally launch in Nassau with all the ******** Cable Bahamas was pulling in recent months.

If BTC gets League Pass, and the US channels for HBO, Showtime, Starz & ESPN, Cable Bahamas will get deaded with the quickness.
So got an update.. Cable Bahamas will have everything for free this weekend.. And they'll have the package this year supposedly (still need to find the price)

BTC won't have their setup everywhere til next year sometime.. They're in a couple islands now.. And they're starting start east and moving west in Nassau

I got btcs cable info on my phone, when I get a chance I'll send that info.. I'll let you know if a get the price info for cable Bahamas

EDIT:

The price is 220 til sept 20th, supposedly
Good looks man.

Now Cable Bahamas is offering Sunday Ticket after I already paid for Redzone separately?
indifferent.gif

Gonna call them right now.

EDIT:

Just called and NOW they're getting Sunday Ticket.
eyes.gif

Your firm put the fear of God in them today eh?
laugh.gif

Gonna pay for Ticket on Friday

Last edited:
Good looks man.

Now Cable Bahamas is offering Sunday Ticket after I already paid for Redzone separately? :stoneface:

Gonna call them right now.

EDIT:

Just called and NOW they're getting Sunday Ticket. :rolleyes

Your firm put the fear of God in them today eh? :lol:

Gonna pay for Ticket on Friday

Yea shhhhh did not go down well.. Way too much time was spent today between cable Bahamas and BTC (a junior associate even got sent down to BTC to get all the info).. And we already had a couple actions against cable Bahamas

Our senior partner ain't too tech savvy, so either BTC was going figure something out for this year.. Or our IT guy was going have to be at his house whenever the pats or 49ers played (he's a pats fan.. Son is a 9er fan)

But yea considering all the shhhh I'm sure cable Bahamas has taken for everyone (private clients who want to be able to watch their teams.. Bars or other places that offer the games.. Hotels).. BTC probably got a pretty penny from them

Last edited:
Sunday Ticket streaming ordered :pimp:

no free upgrade to Max this year tho :stoneface:

yo, can i borrow your login?

i think i tried this with a friend last year. can't log in simultaneously on two different devices. sorry, bruh

NFL needs to stop with that only available with direct TV ******** :smh:

This season or next season is the last season of it. Can't wait.

They need to just sell a package for your team.

i don't have direct TV. you can still order the streaming service. or am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom