The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like +2500 to +3000 from what I just saw online. He's the perfect candidate. High expectations + suspect owner + Radiers.... Seems like a recipe for an early firing.

Bro. I love players and coaches and teams. I have no ill will or hate towards any organization or anyone. I just don't feel like he's that guy. Is that wrong?

It's not wrong man. I don't hate anybody either.

I love how Kyle Shanhan waits till the game is almost completely lost before he starts calling plays and running the offensive in a way that best suits the offensive unit.

This ESPN app 
mean.gif

I got Allen Robinson in one league 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Vikings put a lot of money into this garbage oline
Pass protection has been fine..the play calling is too predictable .. Tennessee is loading the box daring us to throw and we are running right into it

I agree with what you're saying, but Adrian is getting hit in the backfield every single play. This is the 4th most expensive oline in the league.

Gotta love signing a free agent and not knowing how to use him... Sean Smith.
He is now out...

Vikings put a lot of money into this garbage oline
Pass protection has been fine..the play calling is too predictable .. Tennessee is loading the box daring us to throw and we are running right into it
I agree with what you're saying, but Adrian is getting hit in the backfield every single play. This is the 4th most expensive oline in the league.
It's gonna take time for a line to start meshing well.. It's frustrating to see, but Tenn is basically only playing to stop the run and we're playing right into their gameplan. This ain't the 2012 AD no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom