The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is laughable to me man. Panthers need Norman, and need him bad. That entire system is outta wack.

You can't possibly draft 3 corners and expect them replace normans production.

But that's the panthers way. Jerry Richardson always deciding to not resign the big name guys to big money.

Norman, Steve smith, Julius peppers, deangelo williams, etc.

All have came back to somehow bite the panthers in the butt. No regard for what the fans want, or the best interest of the team.

I can never root for this bum *** franchise.
As much I can say resigning back Norman could have been nice, the problem was that his agent got too greedy and wanted us to lock him into a long term contract. We don't know how productive he will be when he's past 30

This **** is laughable to me man. Panthers need Norman, and need him bad. That entire system is outta wack.

But that's the panthers way. Jerry Richardson always deciding to not resign the big name guys to big money.

All have came back to somehow bite the panthers in the butt. No regard for what the fans want, or the best interest of the team.

My qb threw for 4 yards today

Ches been drinking all day :rofl:

gotta be

Udub makes the playoffs and ppl lose their minds

Penn State was robbed by those Ohio *****

ehh3.png

As much I can say resigning back Norman could have been nice, the problem was that his agent got too greedy and wanted us to lock him into a long term contract. We don't know how productive he will be when he's past 30

That's a good agent tbf :lol:,he was probably worth if for you guys more than other teams though

Last edited:
The league will scheme to put the Raiders and Cowboys in the SB, I can feel it.

lombardo keeps saying that the raiders have a bottom 4 defense in the league. He said in the last 15 years, the only team to even get to the conf championship with such a poor defense was the Patriots, and that was the year that tebow was in the playoffs with the broncos.

Bottom four defense without it's second best pass rusher and best interior defensive lineman. Both of him expected to be back soon. At 10-2 with what we've worked with, I'll take on history :smokin

I bet Jerry Richardson said that about peppers huh.

pathetic

I bet Jerry Richardson said that about peppers huh.

pathetic

Steve Smith too :rofl:

Deangelo has also been good enough to be a starter the last 2 years

Last edited:

That's a good agent tbf :lol:,he was probably worth if for you guys more than other teams though
Nah Norman fired that agent when he heard the Panthers rejected their offer
Norman came begging back but our GM already submitted the paperwork
Oh well

wow Lockett [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nah Norman fired that agent when he heard the Panthers rejected their offer
Norman came begging back but our GM already submitted the paperwork
Oh well

Damn that L is on your FO 100% then :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom