The James Holmes Conspiracy

Literally surprised people haven't brought up this illuminati BS. But I didn't really watch the video, I believe he did it, 100% him, and only him.

i was reading that the reason why this happened was so that the UN could pass gun laws on 27th of june but nothing happened that day

You do realize that bombs were going off in all 3 trade center buildings right?
There are only like a thousand videos on youtube that literally show you this with visuals and sound.

How do some of these people know exactly how a bomb sounds? Now correct me if I'm wrong but can't air pressure build up in a building and cause **** to explode? I mean come on a plane just hit a building. There are so many possibilities.

I'm not doubting it but its very possible that people could just be hearing imaginary things under panic.

Now building 7 , that's more interesting . That building fell just like a controlled demolition.

How do some of these people know exactly how a bomb sounds? Now correct me if I'm wrong but can't air pressure build up in a building and cause **** to explode? I mean come on a plane just hit a building. There are so many possibilities.
I'm not doubting it but its very possible that people could just be hearing imaginary things under panic.
Now building 7 , that's more interesting . That building fell just like a controlled demolition.

Because all three were controlled demolitions.

Oh yeah, just building seven was blown up. The first two towers fell at freefall speed from hits to the top. Uh huh :lol:

:rofl: What does a bomb sound like?

Got to think about it....ppl said he was covered up no real detail besides the suit n gas mask and they also said they found 2 gas masks in the back theatre parking lot they also said 58 was injured and 14 was killed ok that's alot of ammo all at once and then there was reports that it also jammed up a few times...58 injured 14 killed something suspicious is going on I honestly think there had to be 2 ppl...media leaving **** out as usual

The dude in the school pic and mugshot look exactly the same, just different expression.

I do think the government was behind this just like the 9/11 attacks and any other conspiracy. 

The dude in the school pic and mugshot look exactly the same, just different expression.
some of yall cereal think it's two different people??

mean.gif

The guy was obviously brainwashed. :\

I don't know whether to believe if he's innocent or not. He definitely didn't do this willingly, if at all and without help.

thought thread was about wonderland...

still an unsolved conspiracy
& sandy dempsey, what happened to her? holmes' grilfriend

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice
  • James Holmes father is highly respected in the science and financial community and created a computer algorithm that would track down all major banking corruption, a threat to the elite banking structure. He was set to testify frightening bankers all over the world.
Discuss
http://www.naturalnews.com/036703_James_Holmes_photos_identity.html
The first is the claim that Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father, was or is to testify before a senate panel on the Libor scandal.

In looking, I was able to trace the story back as far as Christopher King, who has several blogs. Using the email address and phone number on one of the blogs, I tried to contact Mr. King. My email was kicked back to me as undeliverable, and the phone number was disconnected.

Mr. King may have the goods on this story. I don't know. But I see no evidence that Robert Holmes was or is to testify. I see assertions. I see no evidence.

If that changes, I will report on it.

I understand that many people view Robert Holmes' testimony as a major factor that ties the Aurora shootings to a deeper motive. The shootings could have forced Holmes, the father, into seclusion and driven him away from testifying and exposing major banking criminals. Yes.

But at this time, I find no evidence that he was or is to testify. The claim is lacking verification of any kind.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036703_James_Holmes_photos_identity.html#ixzz27FV5pHxx
????

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice
  • James Holmes father is highly respected in the science and financial community and created a computer algorithm that would track down all major banking corruption, a threat to the elite banking structure. He was set to testify frightening bankers all over the world.
Discuss
http://www.naturalnews.com/036703_James_Holmes_photos_identity.html
The first is the claim that Robert Holmes, James Holmes' father, was or is to testify before a senate panel on the Libor scandal.

In looking, I was able to trace the story back as far as Christopher King, who has several blogs. Using the email address and phone number on one of the blogs, I tried to contact Mr. King. My email was kicked back to me as undeliverable, and the phone number was disconnected.

Mr. King may have the goods on this story. I don't know. But I see no evidence that Robert Holmes was or is to testify. I see assertions. I see no evidence.

If that changes, I will report on it.

I understand that many people view Robert Holmes' testimony as a major factor that ties the Aurora shootings to a deeper motive. The shootings could have forced Holmes, the father, into seclusion and driven him away from testifying and exposing major banking criminals. Yes.

But at this time, I find no evidence that he was or is to testify. The claim is lacking verification of any kind.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036703_James_Holmes_photos_identity.html#ixzz27FV5pHxx
????
Wait...what?

Is this for real?

Dudes dad is tied up in the LIBOR scandal? This is nuts. 
roll.gif

How about that. Hmmmm... 

why post if you don't like conspiracies?

It's all in good fun my friend.

Just because I think a majority of them are absurd doesn't mean that I'm not still interested in them.

I'm very intrigued by Cryptozoology too...feel free to make fun of me for that one :tongue:

Wait...what?

Is this for real?

Dudes dad is tied up in the LIBOR scandal? This is nuts. :rofl:

How about that. Hmmmm... 

Yeah people just don't like anything called a conspiracy. People been saying this and posting evidence and everybody was quick to shut it down. Why the sudden interest now?

It's all in good fun my friend.
Just because I think a majority of them are absurd doesn't mean that I'm not still interested in them.
I'm very intrigued by Cryptozoology too...feel free to make fun of me for that one :tongue:

I actually am intrigued by it as well. No sal from me

Because all three were controlled demolitions.

See like...I read your posts, and I think to myself "wow this dude is an idiot." Then you go and make claims like this, and it really puts the nail in the casket.

Buildings 1 and 2 were "controlled demolitions"? So how do you explain this video evidence?:

You can literally see the building caving in at the point of impact. Please start reconsidering everything that you think is true.

*edit: video didn't embed properly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom