The lack of compassion for poor people in this country (Flint, Michigan water crisis)

It affects not only blacks though.  I'm sure there are a mix of ethnicities in Flint. 

Now the Holocaust, Pol Pot's regime, or Pinochet, that is definitely ethnic cleansing.  
collateral damage my fellow NT'er.. They are looked at.. if you coudlnt use your priv to get out of flint.. youre going down with it too

It would make a lot of sense. Flint, MI is over 50% black. What would they gain from injecting people with syphilis? What would they gain from infiltrating black neighborhoods with crack during that time? Answer is the continuous killing of black people in this country that has never stopped since the inception of this country and a little before then. The sooner more people realize that we're in a war, the sooner things can start moving in a positive trajectory.

Can we go one thread like this without the conspiracy theories. Jesus christ.

welp, a few other towns in Ohio are now also .... in deep water

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-covering-lead-contamination-its-water-supply

Last edited:
The emergency manager was not trying to kill off the black people in Flint. Like I said earlier, the EM's role is to extract as much money from a city as possible. the EM will use his dictatorial powers to degrade quality of life and endanger long term health and safety but in order for the EM to perform his duty to the city's creditors, the city needs a tax base.

^Yep. People think simply focusing on the US Presidency will solve everything, when attention to your local elections is very important. It's like building a house. People have been trying to solve problems by starting with the roof when they haven't even set the foundation yet.
The emergency manager was appointed by the Governor, not elected. It's called Public Law 4.

Been informing others about this BS and hardly anyone is aware. Those politicians are cold hearted individuals

^ stopped that vid as soon as I saw the panel guest was a Detroiter. That's part of how this Flint thing happened. "Urban policy" in Michigan equals, and only equals, Detroit. As long as state officials could point to (limited) success in Detroit, their work for the black population was complete. Flint gets left behind. Saginaw and Benton Harbor get left behind. Even working for a liberal elected official in MI, I saw this. Highly annoying.

Infuriating situations, but what's new? One of the biggest problems and enablers to the problems in the country are those that still want to view this situation as ignorant neglect to a random, but poor population. Like this is a tragedy.

More people have to not only see, but take offense to those type of perspectives. One guy was saying how the ppl he met from Flint weren't looking for anyone to blame or whatever. F that. Know who to blame and never forget what they have done. Never forget what they're currently doing.

Back
Top Bottom