THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all see the raiders caving in to his demands?
idk exactly what his demands are so tough to say. but IMO it seems like Ziegler has a threshold when negotiating where he doesn’t go past that…if the asking price is too high and above that threshold then i don’t see them caving for him.

might be the first time in awhile i have no hope :lol: might be a good change of pace for once and maybe things will change with that mindset……………is that having hope or nah? :lol:

Least excited I’ve felt about a raiders season in a solid 10 years. And we’ve basically been *** for that entire time period :lol:

Shoutout to the McDaniels operation :smh:

The worst part is they won’t even be bad enough to get Caleb or Maye.

Probably going to have trade Crosby and/or Tae + picks to move up for Caleb

all the contingencies in Jimmy's deal, not extending Josh, not making any impactful moves on defense...we're definitely tanking
i hear ya...but idk...i'm not sure what this is...

IMO, the team has improved in a few positions but the QB position is such a glaring *** hole that it really does feel like it negates some of the positives from the offseason:

I think they drafted well from what I'm reading. Tyree Wilson and Byron Young sound like some contributors that I hope will make an impact and if they do that will have a trickle affect on the rest of the defense.

I do like our secondary. With the addition of Marcus Epps and potentially Marcus Peters, I like it with Hobbs, Shelly, Amik and Bennett. I hope Chris Smith is a player like he was at Georgia.

I expect Josh Jacobs to come get that $10m.

The WR core is much better than last year. The move of Waller hurts, but I do think the receiving game as a whole has improved with Jakobi Meyers, Tre Tucker, DeAndre Carter and Philip Dorsett. I'm hopeful for Mike Mayer - might be my favorite pick out the draft IMO.

But of all the positives, it still feels it's for nothin once Jimmy G gets hurt :lol: - and even if he plays all season..i'm still not that excited about him being the QB. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Josh Jacobs probably lost a lot of leverage since Saquon caved in less than a week :lol:

Minus whale get that $10 mil and come play. He probably wants to just skip camp. But he better watch out cuz it can get worse if Saquon caved so quickly and Dalvin Cook deal isn’t anything grand

i dont think they can reach long term agreements after July 10th - its either the franchise tag or a 1 year deal with more money.

i dont fully understand that rule, but that was the deadline a few weeks ago.

i think i read somewhere that they are expecting Jacobs back maybe 2 weeks before the season starts.

This season depends on how many games our new often injured quarterback will play this year.

What do y’all think?
How many games will Jimmy play?

If he plays the majority of the year, I think the
Raiders can hover around or below 500.

If he misses 10 games or more this team will win like 3-5 games.

Back
Top Bottom