THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More than Saquon. But its my understanding he wants a longer contract with better guarantees, not necessarily all about the money.

supposedly the defense has been whooping *** so far in training camp. not sure if thats a sign of improvement on defense or a sign of a weaker offense.

we’ll find out more when they got joint practices this week against the Niners

in another note Byron Young comes off the PUP list and makes his debut today. Hopeful he has an impact. Jakorian Bennett has supposedly been pushing for a starting spot opposite of Marcus Peters. Hopefully these two rooks can make an immediate impact.

No ETA on Tyree Wilson yet. But McDaniels is hopeful at least?

Last edited:
Hopefully they can work something out with Jacobs. If Saquon bit on the 1 year deal, I don’t see Jacobs getting much more. Last thing i wanna see is him getting traded

Unfortunately as a long time raiders fan i know how they do us, Im not expecting to see Maxx, Josh, or Tae in the silver and black 4 years from now

Unfortunately as a long time raiders fan i know how they do us, Im not expecting to see Maxx, Josh, or Tae in the silver and black 4 years from now
tbh, idk if we’re gonna want them on the Raiders 4 years from now - especially Jacobs.

I hope Jacobs resigns tho. Pay the man his guarantees for the next 2 or 3. My guy’s attitude will solidify the post Carr culture change that’s supposedly being felt.

A3318EDD-A845-421A-81C7-3B8EA56126DE.gif

Good preseason game.

I’m not gonna sit here and get excited about a preseason game, but it is good validity towards what we’ve been reading from training camp/joint practices:

- defense attacks the ball.
- defense creating turnovers.
- aidan o’connell looks straight. might actually push for the #2 spot.
- i honestly expected more from Zamir White. They’ve been hyping him up from camp, but i thought he wasn’t as explosive or aggressive as i was hoping he’d be - could have had a 2nd TD but had a bad angle and didn’t fight for it enough IMO.

Good fight from the team. hopefully its a reflection of the starters.

Today was definitely an indicator that we need Jacobs and if our RB groups has another subpar performance next week, they’re only giving him more leverage

Here’s the play I was talking about. And I’m not trying to nitpick on Zamir White but this is the difference between a FG and a TD. You have to make that 1 last defender miss.

Back
Top Bottom